Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Veterans / Remembrance Day

Whether you call it Remembrance Day or Veterans Day, it's all about one thing: remembering those who died and fought for their country. Back to Article

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-12 15:49:38 -0800

we owe u guys everything. u guys will always be in our hearts. never 4goten

sedeggs25
sedeggs25 wrote:
2013-11-12 15:47:46 -0800

Thank you to the veterans who gave their lives so that we can keep ours.

wifey_rocroyal18
wifey_rocroyal18 wrote:
2013-11-12 04:02:09 -0800

im sorry for your losts

LISADOPE
LISADOPE wrote:
2013-11-11 19:27:44 -0800

~_~ sorry for all of you guys loses

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:57:03 -0800

my step dad died because is in the air force his friend was bout to get shot he got the shot I was 5

Beautifulashley
Beautifulashley wrote:
2013-11-11 18:56:38 -0800

My friends dad died when she was 6 years old and he went to Irack when she was 2. So So so so sad

Kassi332_2587813
Kassi332_2587813 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:56:00 -0800

I missed my dad's funeral so I really don't know anything about him even how he looks like Frown

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:55:43 -0800

Sorry for your lose

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:53:04 -0800

he died when i was 11 and he whent to irack when i was 7

Beautifulashley
Beautifulashley wrote:
2013-11-11 18:51:08 -0800

Sorry for your lose and how long was he in Irack???

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:47:52 -0800

i only got to spend 5 years with my dad he died when i was 11 he was shot in irack

DESTINYCRAZY
DESTINYCRAZY wrote:
2013-11-11 18:45:43 -0800

;(

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-11 18:41:07 -0800

we dont go to school today

Kassi332_2587813
Kassi332_2587813 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:40:50 -0800

I never met my dad

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:39:10 -0800

at my school they give out fangs today and we had some one in the air force it was cool

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:36:59 -0800

its not right

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:36:49 -0800

my dad died in the marins Frown R.I.P DADDY

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-11 17:33:05 -0800

you know people dip baby dolls in red paint and throw them at veterans

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-11 16:46:39 -0800

I love veterans. They are so amazing! They did that just for us. It’s epic! Love

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-11 16:17:55 -0800

guys read my song. go to my story's and poams and read my song I made 4 the people who lost loved ones do to war.

Poppy_poll

How do you remember and honor our veterans?

• I wear a poppy on my jacket
  • I watch a parade
  • I visit a memorial site
  • I listen to speeches

Micro_imogene-micro
Veterans Day/Remembrance Day is a time to honor those who fought in war. Read our reviews of some...
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
We’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebrate National Candy Day every year! This November 4t...
Micro_november_micro
Oh, November - a month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling in-between Halloween and Christmas ...
Micro_memorial-day-micro
Memorial Day isn't just a day off school. It's a day to remember all those people who died in war...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour