Comments

Dear Dish-It, Guys Never Ask Me Out

Guys keep looking at me and they smile and talk to me, but they never ask me out. How do I get guys to pay attention to me more? Back to Article

iambrittany123
iambrittany123 wrote:
2014-04-23 09:11:30 -0700

Lol! Ummm. You are right i am to scared oys don't really pay attention to my neice she is 10 she wants to be pretty any advice for her?

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:57:12 -0700

im to shy to do anything lolXD

Lailaiprincess
Lailaiprincess wrote:
2014-04-20 14:53:00 -0700

brody213 u dont have to be popular to ask someone out try it smile Angel

Naruto5791
Naruto5791 wrote:
2014-04-20 14:48:33 -0700

hey I'll ask anyone out if I like them

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-20 14:22:15 -0700

I would never ask anyone out I'm never popular.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-20 09:37:22 -0700

XD Guys Are So Confusing Doe

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-04-20 08:12:26 -0700

Well, this answers my question. :'D

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 07:22:57 -0700

Im the one that usually would ask the guy out because i would give him a clear sign that i like him and he doesnt notice. Guy should just suck it up and ask the girl out.

flowerpop138
flowerpop138 wrote:
2014-04-20 06:23:49 -0700

Trust me..ull get one soon...and I know how you feel

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:41:42 -0700

they flirting yea so just ask them out

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:28:51 -0700

One other thing is, why shouldnt the girls ask the guys out. Waiting for a guy is pretty oldfashioned

lbluebloodl_1904264
lbluebloodl_1904264 wrote:
2011-10-01 07:47:56 -0700

hey don't feel bad i've tried 4 15 years to get a gf but i have a disability when they say no i think it's cuz of my disability so don't feel bad feel free to comment on my blog

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-06-02 11:14:25 -0700

don't worry u r not alone i never rely get asked out by guys when i ask them out thay r like EEEEW no and my friends say thay r crazy because i am a very pritty girl and it is true my mom seid the same thing

Sindy-poll

How Do You Ask Out a Hottie?

• I walk right up and ask 'em out.
  • I get a friend to ask them out for me.
  • I casually ask if they want to see a movie some time.
  • I would never ask someone out!

I like this boy and he acts like he likes me back, but he won't ask me out. Please help!

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay