Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Guys Never Ask Me Out

Guys keep looking at me and they smile and talk to me, but they never ask me out. How do I get guys to pay attention to me more? Back to Article

iambrittany123
iambrittany123 wrote:
2014-04-23 09:11:30 -0700

Lol! Ummm. You are right i am to scared oys don't really pay attention to my neice she is 10 she wants to be pretty any advice for her?

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:57:12 -0700

im to shy to do anything lolXD

Lailaiprincess
Lailaiprincess wrote:
2014-04-20 14:53:00 -0700

brody213 u dont have to be popular to ask someone out try it smile Angel

Naruto5791
Naruto5791 wrote:
2014-04-20 14:48:33 -0700

hey I'll ask anyone out if I like them

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-20 14:22:15 -0700

I would never ask anyone out I'm never popular.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-20 09:37:22 -0700

XD Guys Are So Confusing Doe

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-04-20 08:12:26 -0700

Well, this answers my question. :'D

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 07:22:57 -0700

Im the one that usually would ask the guy out because i would give him a clear sign that i like him and he doesnt notice. Guy should just suck it up and ask the girl out.

flowerpop138
flowerpop138 wrote:
2014-04-20 06:23:49 -0700

Trust me..ull get one soon...and I know how you feel

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:41:42 -0700

they flirting yea so just ask them out

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:28:51 -0700

One other thing is, why shouldnt the girls ask the guys out. Waiting for a guy is pretty oldfashioned

lbluebloodl_1904264
lbluebloodl_1904264 wrote:
2011-10-01 07:47:56 -0700

hey don't feel bad i've tried 4 15 years to get a gf but i have a disability when they say no i think it's cuz of my disability so don't feel bad feel free to comment on my blog

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-06-02 11:14:25 -0700

don't worry u r not alone i never rely get asked out by guys when i ask them out thay r like EEEEW no and my friends say thay r crazy because i am a very pritty girl and it is true my mom seid the same thing

Sindy-poll

How Do You Ask Out a Hottie?

• I walk right up and ask 'em out.
  • I get a friend to ask them out for me.
  • I casually ask if they want to see a movie some time.
  • I would never ask someone out!