Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Guys Never Ask Me Out

Guys keep looking at me and they smile and talk to me, but they never ask me out. How do I get guys to pay attention to me more? Back to Article

iambrittany123
iambrittany123 wrote:
2014-04-23 09:11:30 -0700

Lol! Ummm. You are right i am to scared oys don't really pay attention to my neice she is 10 she wants to be pretty any advice for her?

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:57:12 -0700

im to shy to do anything lolXD

Lailaiprincess
Lailaiprincess wrote:
2014-04-20 14:53:00 -0700

brody213 u dont have to be popular to ask someone out try it smile Angel

Naruto5791
Naruto5791 wrote:
2014-04-20 14:48:33 -0700

hey I'll ask anyone out if I like them

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-20 14:22:15 -0700

I would never ask anyone out I'm never popular.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-20 09:37:22 -0700

XD Guys Are So Confusing Doe

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-04-20 08:12:26 -0700

Well, this answers my question. :'D

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-04-20 07:22:57 -0700

Im the one that usually would ask the guy out because i would give him a clear sign that i like him and he doesnt notice. Guy should just suck it up and ask the girl out.

flowerpop138
flowerpop138 wrote:
2014-04-20 06:23:49 -0700

Trust me..ull get one soon...and I know how you feel

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:41:42 -0700

they flirting yea so just ask them out

AtrumVesica_2393073
AtrumVesica_2393073 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:28:51 -0700

One other thing is, why shouldnt the girls ask the guys out. Waiting for a guy is pretty oldfashioned

lbluebloodl_1904264
lbluebloodl_1904264 wrote:
2011-10-01 07:47:56 -0700

hey don't feel bad i've tried 4 15 years to get a gf but i have a disability when they say no i think it's cuz of my disability so don't feel bad feel free to comment on my blog

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-06-02 11:14:25 -0700

don't worry u r not alone i never rely get asked out by guys when i ask them out thay r like EEEEW no and my friends say thay r crazy because i am a very pritty girl and it is true my mom seid the same thing

Sindy-poll

How Do You Ask Out a Hottie?

• I walk right up and ask 'em out.
  • I get a friend to ask them out for me.
  • I casually ask if they want to see a movie some time.
  • I would never ask someone out!

I like this boy and he acts like he likes me back, but he won't ask me out. Please help!

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D