Comments

Ramadan

For the entire month of Ramadan, Muslims around the world fast (basically not eating, but there's more to it). Get the lowdown on this important Islamic holiday. Back to Article

BeautyVampire

Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-17 09:17:52 -0700

Same

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-17 09:11:49 -0700

Haven't hit puberty yet but I still fast

Emogirlmystic8

CoolStoryBro15_2364246 wrote:
2013-02-21 09:14:35 -0800

my favourite month ever♥

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-02-21 07:35:53 -0800

I love Ramdan in this ramdan I need to fast cuz It's has been obligated on me gonna be my first experience and It'll be fun I think so smile

Gubbs13
Gubbs13 wrote:
2013-02-21 07:10:02 -0800

My favorite article I have read

Snowygirl2
Snowygirl2 wrote:
2013-02-21 06:40:15 -0800

it is a month filled with blessings from allah!
Subhanallah

maxy222
maxy222 wrote:
2013-02-21 06:21:02 -0800

this month is full of bless i love this month

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-21 06:18:27 -0800

My favourite month smile Love ♡♥♡

love 1243
love 1243 wrote:
2013-02-21 04:41:28 -0800

ramadans r best and i love this month !!!!!!!!!!!

Palpate the sky...;)
Palpate the sky...;) wrote:
2013-02-21 04:27:04 -0800

Ramadan i love this month!!!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 04:19:03 -0800

i am a Muslim and I fast in Ramadans.I love to do that

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2012-03-24 11:36:10 -0700

I'm a muslim and know the work of keeping fasts..xx

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I'm SO not religious.

Micro_sisters day-micro
Your sister can be everything from your BFF, your ally, a source of support and your first stop f...
Micro_august_micro
Besides all the totally bizarre day-long occasions, August is the official month used to recogniz...
Kidzworld is celebrating the month of Ramadan by taking a look at Islam -- the second-largest rel...
Everyone has a fave city - even religious groups. Check out some of the holiest cities on earth a...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?