Comments

Ramadan

For the entire month of Ramadan, Muslims around the world fast (basically not eating, but there's more to it). Get the lowdown on this important Islamic holiday. Back to Article

Cam922

Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-17 09:17:52 -0700

Same

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-17 09:11:49 -0700

Haven't hit puberty yet but I still fast

Emogirlmystic8

CoolStoryBro15_2364246 wrote:
2013-02-21 09:14:35 -0800

my favourite month ever♥

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-02-21 07:35:53 -0800

I love Ramdan in this ramdan I need to fast cuz It's has been obligated on me gonna be my first experience and It'll be fun I think so smile

Gubbs13
Gubbs13 wrote:
2013-02-21 07:10:02 -0800

My favorite article I have read

Snowygirl2
Snowygirl2 wrote:
2013-02-21 06:40:15 -0800

it is a month filled with blessings from allah!
Subhanallah

maxy222
maxy222 wrote:
2013-02-21 06:21:02 -0800

this month is full of bless i love this month

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-21 06:18:27 -0800

My favourite month smile Love ♡♥♡

love 1243
love 1243 wrote:
2013-02-21 04:41:28 -0800

ramadans r best and i love this month !!!!!!!!!!!

Palpate the sky...;)
Palpate the sky...;) wrote:
2013-02-21 04:27:04 -0800

Ramadan i love this month!!!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-02-21 04:19:03 -0800

i am a Muslim and I fast in Ramadans.I love to do that

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I'm SO not religious.

Micro_sisters day-micro
Your sister can be everything from your BFF, your ally, a source of support and your first stop f...
Micro_august-holidays-micro
Besides all the totally bizarre day-long occasions, August is the official month used to recogniz...
Kidzworld is celebrating the month of Ramadan by taking a look at Islam -- the second-largest rel...
Everyone has a fave city - even religious groups. Check out some of the holiest cities on earth a...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.