Comments

Dear Dish-It, It Really Hurt My Friend

My best friend is in love with a guy, but one of our friends started flirting with him. It really hurt my friend... what should I do? Back to Article

hellobarbie9
hellobarbie9 wrote:
2013-03-16 12:53:18 -0700

hi i like it its cool can u talk to me

cheerisawesome1234
cheerisawesome1234 wrote:
2013-03-15 19:21:37 -0700

just say hi for her and say can u alk to my friend for me be shes really sad and lie

roxmindless
roxmindless wrote:
2013-01-19 08:05:34 -0800

dont get it

-judyboo-
-judyboo- wrote:
2013-01-19 07:40:29 -0800

I went out with my friends crush but I didn't know but he was a mistake anyway

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-01-19 07:37:32 -0800

i would never go out wit my friends crush

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-19 00:23:52 -0800

NEVAEH ARE YOU OUT THERE DONT HATE UR SELF LOVE UR SELF

geekchic234
geekchic234 wrote:
2012-10-16 07:11:19 -0700

i went out with my friends crush.
i just couldnt help myself hes so cute
to the girl that said this that was super rude and you shouldnt do that!

10bunny10
10bunny10 wrote:
2012-10-08 19:19:15 -0700

Get your friends to talk to each other.

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:20:46 -0700

exactly cookiemonsterluv is right..you be a good friend find someone new for your friend they would appreciate it

carrigan2020
carrigan2020 wrote:
2012-10-07 19:28:13 -0700

i went out with my friends crush.
i just couldnt help myself hes so cute

AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO wrote:
2012-09-30 17:20:08 -0700

That's what I'll exactly do there... Wink

cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv wrote:
2011-12-27 13:11:52 -0800

Well you can be a friend and help her fing someone new?

bunnyboo299
bunnyboo299 wrote:
2011-12-27 13:07:20 -0800

dats some crazy s

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-27 10:57:34 -0800

WOW

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2011-12-27 10:52:53 -0800

hey lexa.....inbox me, kk!

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2011-12-27 10:46:05 -0800

wtf!!

SunnyGSmilez
SunnyGSmilez wrote:
2011-11-29 17:18:40 -0800

okk first tht gal sounded NASTY!!!second TELL HER OFF!!!!DUH

- Kennedy xD
- Kennedy xD wrote:
2011-11-28 18:06:12 -0800

lmfao She do sound like a hoey Fhukk I woulda bin like back duh fhckk off that my man lmfao.

bluelain23
bluelain23 wrote:
2011-11-28 18:03:08 -0800

Wow that chick sound like such a h03. >.

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-09-27 12:53:46 -0700

that was wrong 4 her 2 do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sindy-poll

Should You Help Set Up Your Friends?

• Yeah, you should do what you can to help your friends find a BF/GF.
  • No, you shouldn't meddle in your friends' love lives.
  • I guess it depends on the circumstances.
  • I need to find a BF/GF of my own first!

My ex-friend punched me in the gut today. My parents warned me this was coming but I always belie...

GlimmeringSky16