Comments

Dear Dish-It, It Really Hurt My Friend

My best friend is in love with a guy, but one of our friends started flirting with him. It really hurt my friend... what should I do? Back to Article

hellobarbie9
hellobarbie9 wrote:
2013-03-16 12:53:18 -0700

hi i like it its cool can u talk to me

cheerisawesome1234
cheerisawesome1234 wrote:
2013-03-15 19:21:37 -0700

just say hi for her and say can u alk to my friend for me be shes really sad and lie

roxmindless
roxmindless wrote:
2013-01-19 08:05:34 -0800

dont get it

-judyboo-
-judyboo- wrote:
2013-01-19 07:40:29 -0800

I went out with my friends crush but I didn't know but he was a mistake anyway

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-01-19 07:37:32 -0800

i would never go out wit my friends crush

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-19 00:23:52 -0800

NEVAEH ARE YOU OUT THERE DONT HATE UR SELF LOVE UR SELF

geekchic234
geekchic234 wrote:
2012-10-16 07:11:19 -0700

i went out with my friends crush.
i just couldnt help myself hes so cute
to the girl that said this that was super rude and you shouldnt do that!

10bunny10
10bunny10 wrote:
2012-10-08 19:19:15 -0700

Get your friends to talk to each other.

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:20:46 -0700

exactly cookiemonsterluv is right..you be a good friend find someone new for your friend they would appreciate it

carrigan2020
carrigan2020 wrote:
2012-10-07 19:28:13 -0700

i went out with my friends crush.
i just couldnt help myself hes so cute

AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO wrote:
2012-09-30 17:20:08 -0700

That's what I'll exactly do there... Wink

cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv wrote:
2011-12-27 13:11:52 -0800

Well you can be a friend and help her fing someone new?

bunnyboo299
bunnyboo299 wrote:
2011-12-27 13:07:20 -0800

dats some crazy s

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-27 10:57:34 -0800

WOW

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2011-12-27 10:52:53 -0800

hey lexa.....inbox me, kk!

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2011-12-27 10:46:05 -0800

wtf!!

SunnyGSmilez
SunnyGSmilez wrote:
2011-11-29 17:18:40 -0800

okk first tht gal sounded NASTY!!!second TELL HER OFF!!!!DUH

- Kennedy xD
- Kennedy xD wrote:
2011-11-28 18:06:12 -0800

lmfao She do sound like a hoey Fhukk I woulda bin like back duh fhckk off that my man lmfao.

bluelain23
bluelain23 wrote:
2011-11-28 18:03:08 -0800

Wow that chick sound like such a h03. >.

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-09-27 12:53:46 -0700

that was wrong 4 her 2 do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sindy-poll

Should You Help Set Up Your Friends?

• Yeah, you should do what you can to help your friends find a BF/GF.
  • No, you shouldn't meddle in your friends' love lives.
  • I guess it depends on the circumstances.
  • I need to find a BF/GF of my own first!

My ex-friend punched me in the gut today. My parents warned me this was coming but I always belie...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel