Comments

American Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving means you get to stuff your face full of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and the best part, pumpkin pie. Find out what food never made it to the table and why pie was never served. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

popstar2 wrote:
2013-12-01 13:46:47 -0800

Wow nice

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-30 22:05:46 -0800

i like thanksgiving but i would like to celebrate it more im in australia

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-28 19:17:07 -0800

I like Thanks giving and to say thanks.

SashaBigLife_1966041
SashaBigLife_1966041 wrote:
2013-11-28 18:22:17 -0800

hey lose it. Tonight, right at 12:00a.m., the person you like is going to realize they love you! Then, something is going to happen to you between 1:00 and 2:00p.m. Be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you are going to have bad luck with love for a whole year. Send this to 15 people to see what happens!!
this isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten people in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tommorrow. you will either

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-28 17:25:26 -0800

lol yall i luv to be with my family and we have fun with each other

Samantha012
Samantha012 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:43:04 -0800

jennyd me too

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:09:27 -0800

hurray, it's turkey day! LOL happy thanksgiving everyone! GO STUFF UR FACES!!!!!! Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:23:24 -0800

I like the pie

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-28 08:44:14 -0800

u too

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-11-28 08:44:11 -0800

Yay! It's finally Thanksgiving (:
Can't wait to eat all the amazing food haha xD ♥

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-28 08:43:13 -0800

@Jordan:THANK YOUUU! X3 You too~! -howls-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-11-28 08:42:17 -0800

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American users!! smile

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-28 08:32:01 -0800

its awsome but i dont like chicken or other foods

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-28 07:54:02 -0800

I wish England had thanksgiving! Oh well!

Best Thanksgiving Leftovers?

• The turkey is always better the next day.
  • Duh, the pie is the best.
  • I love the stuffing the day after.
  • Potatoes drowned in gravy.

Micro_november_micro
Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween an...
Micro_turkey-micro
What do you know about turkeys? Check out these weird turkey facts!
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
Micro_november-micro
If you thought all the spooky holidays were over, you'd be dead wrong! Get the lowdown on the Day...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??