Comments

American Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving means you get to stuff your face full of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and the best part, pumpkin pie. Find out what food never made it to the table and why pie was never served. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

popstar2 wrote:
2013-12-01 13:46:47 -0800

Wow nice

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-30 22:05:46 -0800

i like thanksgiving but i would like to celebrate it more im in australia

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-28 19:17:07 -0800

I like Thanks giving and to say thanks.

SashaBigLife_1966041
SashaBigLife_1966041 wrote:
2013-11-28 18:22:17 -0800

hey lose it. Tonight, right at 12:00a.m., the person you like is going to realize they love you! Then, something is going to happen to you between 1:00 and 2:00p.m. Be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you are going to have bad luck with love for a whole year. Send this to 15 people to see what happens!!
this isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten people in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tommorrow. you will either

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-28 17:25:26 -0800

lol yall i luv to be with my family and we have fun with each other

Samantha012
Samantha012 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:43:04 -0800

jennyd me too

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:09:27 -0800

hurray, it's turkey day! LOL happy thanksgiving everyone! GO STUFF UR FACES!!!!!! Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:23:24 -0800

I like the pie

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-28 08:44:14 -0800

u too

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-11-28 08:44:11 -0800

Yay! It's finally Thanksgiving (:
Can't wait to eat all the amazing food haha xD ♥

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-28 08:43:13 -0800

@Jordan:THANK YOUUU! X3 You too~! -howls-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-11-28 08:42:17 -0800

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American users!! smile

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-28 08:32:01 -0800

its awsome but i dont like chicken or other foods

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-28 07:54:02 -0800

I wish England had thanksgiving! Oh well!

Best Thanksgiving Leftovers?

• The turkey is always better the next day.
  • Duh, the pie is the best.
  • I love the stuffing the day after.
  • Potatoes drowned in gravy.

Micro_november_micro
Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween an...
Micro_turkey-micro
What do you know about turkeys? Check out these weird turkey facts!
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
Micro_november-micro
If you thought all the spooky holidays were over, you'd be dead wrong! Get the lowdown on the Day...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar