Comments

American Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving means you get to stuff your face full of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and the best part, pumpkin pie. Find out what food never made it to the table and why pie was never served. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

popstar2 wrote:
2013-12-01 13:46:47 -0800

Wow nice

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-30 22:05:46 -0800

i like thanksgiving but i would like to celebrate it more im in australia

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-11-28 19:17:07 -0800

I like Thanks giving and to say thanks.

SashaBigLife_1966041
SashaBigLife_1966041 wrote:
2013-11-28 18:22:17 -0800

hey lose it. Tonight, right at 12:00a.m., the person you like is going to realize they love you! Then, something is going to happen to you between 1:00 and 2:00p.m. Be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you are going to have bad luck with love for a whole year. Send this to 15 people to see what happens!!
this isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten people in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tommorrow. you will either

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-28 17:25:26 -0800

lol yall i luv to be with my family and we have fun with each other

Samantha012
Samantha012 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:43:04 -0800

jennyd me too

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:09:27 -0800

hurray, it's turkey day! LOL happy thanksgiving everyone! GO STUFF UR FACES!!!!!! Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-28 10:23:24 -0800

I like the pie

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-28 08:44:14 -0800

u too

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-11-28 08:44:11 -0800

Yay! It's finally Thanksgiving (:
Can't wait to eat all the amazing food haha xD ♥

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-28 08:43:13 -0800

@Jordan:THANK YOUUU! X3 You too~! -howls-

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-11-28 08:42:17 -0800

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American users!! smile

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-28 08:32:01 -0800

its awsome but i dont like chicken or other foods

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-28 07:54:02 -0800

I wish England had thanksgiving! Oh well!

Best Thanksgiving Leftovers?

• The turkey is always better the next day.
  • Duh, the pie is the best.
  • I love the stuffing the day after.
  • Potatoes drowned in gravy.

Micro_november_micro
Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween an...
Micro_turkey-micro
What do you know about turkeys? Check out these weird turkey facts!
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
Micro_november-micro
If you thought all the spooky holidays were over, you'd be dead wrong! Get the lowdown on the Day...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.