Comments

Don't Sweat It

Why is it that whenever you see your crush your palms start sweating and your armpits get wet? Just read on for the 411 on sweat! Back to Article

bernese7
bernese7 wrote:
2014-06-17 17:50:24 -0700

i aggree with u periods and puberty is tuff. i am going through that

sanonroller
sanonroller wrote:
2014-03-25 04:03:51 -0700

I face the lot of sweating during working. This is very big problem for me, So I have used maxim antiperspirant from stopsweat[.]com

ThatIrishCutie
ThatIrishCutie wrote:
2013-09-17 13:35:43 -0700

Ugh. I sweat a lot. Like why. What have I done to deserve that. I sweat through my t-shirts all the time. It's so bad I have to wear a sweat shirt the
rest of the day. Smh. How bout, no.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:23:30 -0700

0..0

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-23 18:05:27 -0700

I hate sweating. My friend was sweating a lot when we had to run a mile. When we got to the locker room she had pit stains and it was nasty..

dark_angel122

happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:49:51 -0800

cool

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-18 18:15:54 -0800

we all gots to sweat sometimes

prettylittlegothgirl
prettylittlegothgirl wrote:
2012-02-18 14:02:02 -0800

sweat is zexy!

Tianzee
Tianzee wrote:
2012-02-18 13:22:39 -0800

YESS THEY DO! I SAW A SWEATING ONE YESTERDAY ON TV.

Moon_Dazzle
Moon_Dazzle wrote:
2012-02-18 12:51:38 -0800

Hm...sadly Pony's do not sweat..

Kayb123

Alva-_2001261 wrote:
2012-02-18 09:49:10 -0800

..you can see it o.0

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2012-02-18 09:47:54 -0800

We sweat to get rid of toxins guys. It's also our body's direct response to heat, it helps cool us off. Our body doesn't do anything for no reason. Just make sure you work out so you can get all your sweat out in a place where it isn't disgusting.

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-02-18 09:47:24 -0800

you sweat .

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-02-18 09:47:18 -0800

i mean you have to sweat because that's the function of your body . but its gross when you sweat lol .

What Makes You Sweat?

• Taking a test.
  • Driving with my grandma.
  • Giving a speech in front of my class.
  • All of the above!

Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...
Layering is a practical way to combine your favorite t-shirts and sweaters. Check out the most st...
Jock itch is caused by a fungus that lives on your skin. If that sounds disgusting, imagine what ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: