Comments

The Choking Doberman

A woman came home from work one day to find her Doberman pinscher lying in the front entrance gagging and choking. She dropped her purse and tried to clear her dog's throat, but had no luck. Picking him up she rushed to her car and sped to the vet. Back to Article

JennyD

lego technics rule! wrote:
2012-05-02 12:51:28 -0700

wow that is discusting.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2011-08-03 09:24:16 -0700

OMG good dog!That is so creepy! TWO FINGERS!!! Scary!!!!

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-08-02 16:27:37 -0700

This is so real, and cool too!

babybear20
babybear20 wrote:
2011-08-02 16:24:24 -0700

this is a good story Big Grin

awanagirl
awanagirl wrote:
2011-07-18 22:21:07 -0700

yeah sure.. NOT REAL!!!

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-07-18 07:14:41 -0700

Geeez that's had a really wierd twist to it....

im here
im here wrote:
2011-07-17 21:51:59 -0700

I have a doberman. He isn't mean though. xD

iBelieve
iBelieve wrote:
2011-07-17 21:46:00 -0700

That is Freaky!!

harryronhermione
harryronhermione wrote:
2011-03-28 09:56:13 -0700

Hate Dobermans

School-poll2

Believe in Urban Legends or Not?

• I think they are all real.
  • Only the one about the test could've happened.
  • I guess we never really know what's in our food.
  • None of them are real. They're just stories!

Micro_all dogs go to heaven_micro
Talk about a tear-jerker! Disney’s All Dogs Go to Heaven – now on Blu-Ray – is about a dog named ...
Micro_pets_micro
Fantastic Pets is a Microsoft Kinect game that allows you to create and play with cutest or most ...
Micro_scooby-micro
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. Season 1 Volume 1 on DVD exclusive clip: Shaggy Love!

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar