Comments

Lapland: Home of Santa?

Are you one of those people who thinks Santa lives in the North Pole? That's just plain silly. Santa actually lives in a mountain in Finland. Find out why Santa can't live in the North Pole. Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-07-13 05:14:31 -0700

* gets 20 jackets on and tools and food * ready!

directioner_4lyfe

brunostar wrote:
2013-10-21 12:49:35 -0700

e,o

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-22 14:50:54 -0700

This makes me believe in Santa again

koolconnor
koolconnor wrote:
2012-12-19 17:54:15 -0800

I love Christmas 2! Can'twait

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-12-08 07:53:11 -0800

I love Christmas!!

Where Does Santa Live? Vote!

• Santa lives in the North Pole and he always has.
  • Santa lives on Korvatunturi mountain in Finland.
  • I don't know.

Random in the forums

Mizzcalum
Mizzcalum posted in Debating:
I would be Venassa
MissD
MissD posted in New Users:
You know what, I have asked a lot, like A LOT of people - every person I have ever interviewed these three questions and you are the first person that answered the question about going back in time - so levelheadedly! (is that even a word??!) What a grounded answer.  love the answers above you too as I think it's a cool way to describe giving advice as we can all use the wisdom of others as perpetual learners but still - very cool answer. I think if you feel drawn towards a helping profession and that is the very best thing for you. Dream big now and you will always have universal help to get to your goal!
MissD
MissD posted in New Users:
Welcome to kidzworld! :D You sound like a really interesting person! ^^ As Kirten said, kw is one of the best places on the internet and..it's just amazing. :'D I'm Sahithi, but you can call me Jelly, as that's what I'm called on kw. :D I joined kw in March 2013, and I'm really glad I did. :')  My answers for the questions you asked :D - 1) Reading. Reading books moves me the most, I really, really like reading. :)  2) Um, I'd tell myself to be more confident, helpful and open minded. 3)  I'm trustworthy. You can definitely trust me. :)  And hey, Deanna, you never answered these three questions yourself. ;D  Yay! Love your answers!! Great job and you are right, so I shall later on tonight :D
rayjohn
rayjohn posted in General:
7:36 here
Love-Yah-Boo
Don't have one. I mainly just use my computer. :)