Celebrity Recap - November 2008
Here’s the celebrity rundown for November 2008!
- Twilight premieres, making Robert Pattinson an instant heartthrob with his role as Bella’s love interest, the brooding vampire, Edward Cullen.
- Barack Obama wins the Presidential Election and becomes the first African American president in U.S. history.
- The new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace premieres.
- Beyonce releases her hot track, Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It).
- Britney Spears begins her comeback with a handful of shows in Europe, a Rolling Stone cover and a photoshoot in Glamour magazine.
- November 1: Tie Domi, the retired Toronto Maple Leafs’ tough guy, turns 39.
- November 10: Josh Peck, the star of Drake and Josh, turns 22.
- November 11: Leonardo DiCaprio, the celebrated actor, turns 34.
- November 12: Ryan Gosling, the star of ,The Notebook, turns 28 and Anne Hathaway, the lead in The Devil Wears Prada, turns 26.
- November 16: Batman’s girlfriend, Maggie Gyllenhaal, turns 31.
- November 18: Owen Wilson, who co-stars with Jennifer Aniston in Marley and Me, turns 40.
- November 20: Cody Linley, who plays Jake Ryan on Hannah Montana, turns 19.
- November 22: Scarlett Johansson, the star of Lost in Translation, turns 24.
- November 23: Miley Cirus celebrates her sweet 16.
- November 24: Katherine Heigl, the star of 27 Dresses, turns the big 3-0.
- November 26: Natasha Bedingfield, who sings The Hills theme song, turns 27.
- November 28: Jon Stewart, the host of The Daily Show, turns 46.
- November 30: The comedian and actor, Ben Stiller, turns 43.
Celebrity Love Report
- Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) welcomed their first child into the world on November 20th and named him Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
- Heidi Montag and Spence Pratt of The Hills, eloped in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Paris Hilton and Benji Madden are taking a break.
- Rumours fly about a possible romance between Madonna baseball player, Alex Rodriquez.