Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Flaws Caused the Break-Up

My boyfriend and I broke up due to some personality clashes and the fact that he wanted to see other girls. (He said that since we are both so young, he wasn't ready for a monogamous relationship.) Back to Article

emmydimond13
emmydimond13 wrote:
2014-01-19 02:52:53 -0800

so sorry im that last comment it was ment to say "its"not test

emmydimond13
emmydimond13 wrote:
2014-01-19 02:51:51 -0800

if a boy doesn't like u
leave him
I know test a bit mean but u are ur own person

Christette
Christette wrote:
2014-01-18 23:00:26 -0800

Don't ever change for some boy!

JennyD

:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 17:44:45 -0800

dat be missed up!

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-26 17:41:18 -0800

in other words no...just no

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-26 17:33:24 -0800

this is a no if the boy is gonna make a relationship a secret then what is the point of a relationship

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-06-08 21:48:02 -0700

THAT ISH CRAZY

ladiibhadd
ladiibhadd wrote:
2012-06-08 21:26:52 -0700

ummm wow

F1008032050955

Love Him or Leave Him?

• Liar should dump his sad butt.
  • She should ask him to set things straight, then give him a second chance.
  • She should be thankful to have him.

My boyfriend just dumped me. I didn’t even see it coming. I don’t think anything was wrong. We we...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (