Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Flaws Caused the Break-Up

My boyfriend and I broke up due to some personality clashes and the fact that he wanted to see other girls. (He said that since we are both so young, he wasn't ready for a monogamous relationship.) Back to Article

emmydimond13
emmydimond13 wrote:
2014-01-19 02:52:53 -0800

so sorry im that last comment it was ment to say "its"not test

emmydimond13
emmydimond13 wrote:
2014-01-19 02:51:51 -0800

if a boy doesn't like u
leave him
I know test a bit mean but u are ur own person

Christette
Christette wrote:
2014-01-18 23:00:26 -0800

Don't ever change for some boy!

JennyD

:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 17:44:45 -0800

dat be missed up!

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-26 17:41:18 -0800

in other words no...just no

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-26 17:33:24 -0800

this is a no if the boy is gonna make a relationship a secret then what is the point of a relationship

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-06-08 21:48:02 -0700

THAT ISH CRAZY

ladiibhadd
ladiibhadd wrote:
2012-06-08 21:26:52 -0700

ummm wow

F1008032050955

Love Him or Leave Him?

• Liar should dump his sad butt.
  • She should ask him to set things straight, then give him a second chance.
  • She should be thankful to have him.

My boyfriend just dumped me. I didn’t even see it coming. I don’t think anything was wrong. We we...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D