Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

January is Alzheimer Awareness Month

Learn about Alzheimer’s disease and what you can do to help. Back to Article

thecrazyduckling
thecrazyduckling wrote:
2013-01-17 10:48:50 -0800

I'M SORRY MODS!!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-01-06 17:08:03 -0800

Fact! Do you know that if you participate in intellectual activities such as chess, you can avoid Alzheimer's? Well, it is linked to the prevention of Alzheimer's. Good thing, because I play chess almost every day.

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2013-01-06 15:09:18 -0800

My grandfather died of Alzheimer's. It was sad seeing him go that way, not remembering half the people he knew and loved. He had kept drawings I made when I was really little, and that's all he could remember my by.

yasmine9955
yasmine9955 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:55:56 -0800

I hope someone can help me with this problem I like this boy and he likes me to but my daddy don't want me to have a boyfriend plz help me.

yasmine9955
yasmine9955 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:54:13 -0800

I am so freaking bored

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2013-01-05 19:00:51 -0800

If You didn't see it already, read part two of chapter one of "No Gravity" in my blog! Thanks and Chapter two part one should be posted soon! (Sorry If I already sent this to you!)

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-05 18:59:32 -0800

I have a grandfather who served in WWII and now has Alzheimer's. We are afraid that he may die soon.

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-01-05 16:57:15 -0800

Alzheimers injures brain cells, which can lead to death.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-01-05 16:55:49 -0800

My nana has alzheimers, its kind of sad.
(....the article says it was made in 2020 o.o)

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-01-05 16:50:19 -0800

Alzheimers can most certainly kill you!

chocat
chocat wrote:
2013-01-05 15:26:16 -0800

alzheimers can't kill you

scrabbe
scrabbe wrote:
2013-01-05 15:09:22 -0800

My Great Grandma has terrible altzimers im almost scared to see her cos I don't know what to do I have a question does Altzhimers Kill people

Firewolfismypenname
Firewolfismypenname wrote:
2013-01-05 11:08:34 -0800

My great grandma has alzheimers really bad. I haven't seen her in a long time

Firewolfismypenname
Firewolfismypenname wrote:
2013-01-05 11:08:29 -0800

My great grandma has alzheimers really bad. I haven't seen her in a long time

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-01-05 09:33:14 -0800

the show raising hope has a old lady with alzheimers

Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx wrote:
2013-01-05 06:10:34 -0800

That's bad god bless

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-01-05 06:01:17 -0800

It's so sad... xc

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2013-01-05 05:54:26 -0800

Wow, really? Even the people who HAVE Alzheimer's aren't aware of it.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-01-05 05:27:51 -0800

My Granny has it.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-01-05 05:00:15 -0800

sad

Poll

What Causes Heart Disease?

• Genetics.
  • Eating too many high-fat foods.
  • Smoking.