Comments

January is Alzheimer Awareness Month

Learn about Alzheimer’s disease and what you can do to help. Back to Article

thecrazyduckling
thecrazyduckling wrote:
2013-01-17 10:48:50 -0800

I'M SORRY MODS!!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-01-06 17:08:03 -0800

Fact! Do you know that if you participate in intellectual activities such as chess, you can avoid Alzheimer's? Well, it is linked to the prevention of Alzheimer's. Good thing, because I play chess almost every day.

MicroPixels
MicroPixels wrote:
2013-01-06 15:09:18 -0800

My grandfather died of Alzheimer's. It was sad seeing him go that way, not remembering half the people he knew and loved. He had kept drawings I made when I was really little, and that's all he could remember my by.

yasmine9955
yasmine9955 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:55:56 -0800

I hope someone can help me with this problem I like this boy and he likes me to but my daddy don't want me to have a boyfriend plz help me.

yasmine9955
yasmine9955 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:54:13 -0800

I am so freaking bored

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2013-01-05 19:00:51 -0800

If You didn't see it already, read part two of chapter one of "No Gravity" in my blog! Thanks and Chapter two part one should be posted soon! (Sorry If I already sent this to you!)

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2013-01-05 18:59:32 -0800

I have a grandfather who served in WWII and now has Alzheimer's. We are afraid that he may die soon.

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-01-05 16:57:15 -0800

Alzheimers injures brain cells, which can lead to death.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-01-05 16:55:49 -0800

My nana has alzheimers, its kind of sad.
(....the article says it was made in 2020 o.o)

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2013-01-05 16:50:19 -0800

Alzheimers can most certainly kill you!

chocat
chocat wrote:
2013-01-05 15:26:16 -0800

alzheimers can't kill you

scrabbe
scrabbe wrote:
2013-01-05 15:09:22 -0800

My Great Grandma has terrible altzimers im almost scared to see her cos I don't know what to do I have a question does Altzhimers Kill people

Firewolfismypenname
Firewolfismypenname wrote:
2013-01-05 11:08:34 -0800

My great grandma has alzheimers really bad. I haven't seen her in a long time

Firewolfismypenname
Firewolfismypenname wrote:
2013-01-05 11:08:29 -0800

My great grandma has alzheimers really bad. I haven't seen her in a long time

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-01-05 09:33:14 -0800

the show raising hope has a old lady with alzheimers

Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx wrote:
2013-01-05 06:10:34 -0800

That's bad god bless

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-01-05 06:01:17 -0800

It's so sad... xc

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2013-01-05 05:54:26 -0800

Wow, really? Even the people who HAVE Alzheimer's aren't aware of it.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-01-05 05:27:51 -0800

My Granny has it.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-01-05 05:00:15 -0800

sad

Poll

What Causes Heart Disease?

• Genetics.
  • Eating too many high-fat foods.
  • Smoking.
  • All of the above.

Micro_diabetes_preview
No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me...
Micro_cancer_micro
Sadness asks: "My aunt has brain cancer. I need help dealing with all the stress - how do I stay ...
Micro_eva-markvoort-65_5f00_redroses-micro-2
Eva Markoot is the star of 65 Red Roses, a film based on the real story of Eva’s quest for a doub...
Micro_january-holiday-micro
Happy New Year! It’s January, which means the beginning of the 12 months that will make up the ye...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion