Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-05 17:49:59 -0800

Um, people don't care, they'll still smoke anyways if I know PPl.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-30 21:02:57 -0800

I literally cover and pinch my nose when I smell it

Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower wrote:
2013-05-02 18:58:30 -0700

Do You Smoke?

No way! Smoking is gross! 47%
I tried it once, but hated it. 15%
Yeah, and all my friends smoke too. 23%
Once in awhile. 14%

2nd highest percentage is: "Yeah, and all my friends smoke too."
That's sad.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-02 17:25:03 -0700

lol why wouldnt they let you say that xD

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-05-02 17:22:54 -0700

XD But Allen, I thought YOU were the boss. Or is the "boss" some sponsor to KW?

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-02 17:12:54 -0700

We were gonna say: "Besides being stupid", but the boss would not let us!!! LOL>

TheAngryForumer
TheAngryForumer wrote:
2013-02-02 22:16:46 -0800

SUMMUMA BTCH SMOKN W33D SAVD MA AZZ NGG

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:41:50 -0800

Good Facts.Plain truth.Just goes to show the damage smoking can do to you, and people around you.Read the facts.
*Smoking is the biggest cause of death and Illness in the Uk.More than 120,000 peopledie each year from diseases caused by smoking.
*smoking is a major contributor to illnesess such as heart cancer & lung cancer!
*About 30,000 people in the UK die from lung cancer each year. More than 8 in 10 cases are directly related to smoking.
*Smokers tend to develop more lines on their facee

KeepCalmAndLoveMe
KeepCalmAndLoveMe wrote:
2013-01-25 19:58:31 -0800

I think its good that therty have tjis be ause alot of bad thins can happen to u from smokinFrown

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2013-01-23 17:54:49 -0800

Godd weed brownies hahah....datt ishh

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:42:45 -0800

adios amigos

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:41:48 -0800

haha got you to laugh *smiles* well then im gone (from this post) i have a few moments befor i go to the airport :P

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:40:24 -0800

~laughs~ k?

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:39:30 -0800

you have....? hmm... well we will see when i tell you. *pats your head* felt like you needed that i dont know why .-.

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:37:42 -0800

cry.....i have

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:36:19 -0800

well now that i know its safe to say you have not.... i would tell you but i dont think every one on this needs to know. i guess i can tell you when i get back. And thank you friend.

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:33:31 -0800

and have fun whereever your going cry

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:33:11 -0800

i've seen some one die right before me die, i hope you have never seen that it is the worst thing in the world especially when you love that person, but so forth for me being only 13 and smoking where i live it could be a whole lot worse i could be r*ped! like almost every girl in my grade is if it wasn't for my dad that everyone in my stupid town loves i could have commited suicide because the bullying would be a lot worse than it is so believe me when i say that i have seen worse than you.....

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:30:45 -0800

smile

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:29:07 -0800

00rinny why would we not? After what you have seen... i dont think its anything i havent seen. Come on Friend... there is light you just dont see it. It dosent mean its not there. Why you ask? Well its simple is it not? your a friend and someone who alot of people do care about. *smiles* i dont know if you can see it or not but its true. (i need to cetch a flight now see you all in a week or two) Haha

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love