Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

Beautiful Me :)
Beautiful Me :) wrote:
2012-03-18 18:30:59 -0700

you shouldn't even be smoking in the first place Frustrated

Roit
Roit wrote:
2012-03-11 19:14:32 -0700

stuf like this is horrblie ppl know ppl who smoke and knowing that that they could die!!

Cat567
Cat567 wrote:
2012-02-29 16:23:15 -0800

They Might Not Care Or They Care But They Are Too Addicted.

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-27 17:04:27 -0800

Wow

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-01-27 17:00:22 -0800

It's just sad.

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2012-01-27 17:00:15 -0800

Whenever I try to tell people it's bad for them they don't listen they just don't care but really they should because it's bad for your health.

Aimee-liegh
Aimee-liegh wrote:
2012-01-24 03:49:21 -0800

same.

Aimee-liegh
Aimee-liegh wrote:
2012-01-24 03:49:01 -0800

well i used too and all my sisters apart from my 3 yr old sister and my sister who has a hole in her heart, but there is 5 others and my brother and my mum and step dad does i dont know if my dad does... most of my family smoke... i want to help them.

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-01-22 12:41:31 -0800

I would never smoke. It's bad for your health

cityboyswagga
cityboyswagga wrote:
2012-01-19 15:20:42 -0800

smokings bad but if you smoke once like me man you get hooked i used to smoke evryday and now i stoped and started snoking electric ones

goldenwhale97
goldenwhale97 wrote:
2012-01-19 14:27:31 -0800

I use to smoke Bud everyday. I haven't in like, 8 months,

Kayla1938
Kayla1938 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:58:22 -0800

I stopped about a week ago. my friend warned me since i have asthma it can effect me worse soo.. bye bye cigs Frustrated

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-01-19 13:46:49 -0800

Smoking Cigarettes Kills You Marijuana Doesnt..No Proof ...Smoke Mary Jane Everyday

Taylor'dUp
Taylor'dUp wrote:
2012-01-19 13:45:43 -0800

Exactly , I Don't Smoke...I Only Tried It Once ....Not Really Gud.

Yeah Buddy
Yeah Buddy wrote:
2012-01-19 13:32:47 -0800

Well this aint gonna stop people from smoking..

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-01-19 10:10:43 -0800

my mum smokes some off my mates do to x

the dragon lady
the dragon lady wrote:
2012-01-18 21:11:58 -0800

my dod did no not

blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2012-01-18 20:52:17 -0800

my dad smokes, everytime i smell the spoke of that it makes me want to thro up!! EWW ALL SMOKES SHOULD STOP SMOKEING!!

BaileyBear156
BaileyBear156 wrote:
2012-01-18 20:23:50 -0800

smoking is SOOOOO GROSS and smells very gross

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-01-18 20:10:55 -0800

smoking is so bad for you. my aunts house almost burnt down

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me