Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-01-18 19:53:37 -0800

Smoking is gross! I would never do it!

Taylor Loves HP_1952011
Taylor Loves HP_1952011 wrote:
2012-01-18 19:45:49 -0800

Smoking is so gross, it smells nasty and it's bad for you too!

ettam
ettam wrote:
2011-05-13 08:57:26 -0700

YEAH. I ONCE SAW A MOVIE where some dude dropped his ciggerette in a barn with hay on the ground and it caught on fire.
dude: Devil

CHRIS DI
CHRIS DI wrote:
2011-05-13 08:09:07 -0700

whats going on here ?

so total cute
so total cute wrote:
2011-05-13 08:06:07 -0700

i hate it when people some it is bad for your lungs and even give you cancer and can make you die i never want too smoke

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-05-13 08:01:41 -0700

i never smoked and nver will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Brax
King Brax wrote:
2011-05-13 00:30:40 -0700

smoking cant make u feel better
I MAKES U FEEL WORSE!!!!!!

DanielleDiva
DanielleDiva wrote:
2011-05-12 23:54:32 -0700

Really i know some people around my age who smoke and that makes me feel so proud to be the one who stands out Dazed

NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4 wrote:
2011-05-12 08:17:05 -0700

I am a PROUD non-smoker. I'm going to continue being that way. (BTW, they misspelled pneumonia.)

i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady wrote:
2011-05-12 07:48:47 -0700

many people in my family died or have cancer cause of smoking

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-05-12 07:36:52 -0700

Smoking is for retards and the homeless.

goosebumps_fan189
goosebumps_fan189 wrote:
2011-05-12 07:27:00 -0700

Smoking is nasty

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-05-12 06:59:50 -0700

I will never ever ever!! Smoke in my entire life!

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.
Homeschooler
Homeschooler posted in Friends:
I'm not trying to be rude...but don't do the hair thing. Just don't. I know a lot of guys and they don't like flirty girls. Just be friend first and if he seems interested, and if you are ready for it, talk to your parents about going a little farther. One again, I'm not trying to be mean, but I just want you to be safe ;)
kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe posted in Friends:
hi, i have a guy i like He's name is Malachi. I really like him. He is from my youth group. Everytime i look at him he looks at him. I was told it means he likes me. Just go to him and say hi and act natural ok.  i know you will nervous but just be calm
Raccoonsrule
Raccoonsrule posted in Friends:
Just casually walk up to him, say Hi, look your best on that day. i mean, it can't hurt. Talk to him! Hang out! Have lunch. Flip your hair when he's looking your way. Be nice, not pushy.     Wish you luck!  :hippie :D