Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-01-18 19:53:37 -0800

Smoking is gross! I would never do it!

Taylor Loves HP_1952011
Taylor Loves HP_1952011 wrote:
2012-01-18 19:45:49 -0800

Smoking is so gross, it smells nasty and it's bad for you too!

ettam
ettam wrote:
2011-05-13 08:57:26 -0700

YEAH. I ONCE SAW A MOVIE where some dude dropped his ciggerette in a barn with hay on the ground and it caught on fire.
dude: Devil

CHRIS DI
CHRIS DI wrote:
2011-05-13 08:09:07 -0700

whats going on here ?

so total cute
so total cute wrote:
2011-05-13 08:06:07 -0700

i hate it when people some it is bad for your lungs and even give you cancer and can make you die i never want too smoke

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-05-13 08:01:41 -0700

i never smoked and nver will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Brax
King Brax wrote:
2011-05-13 00:30:40 -0700

smoking cant make u feel better
I MAKES U FEEL WORSE!!!!!!

DanielleDiva
DanielleDiva wrote:
2011-05-12 23:54:32 -0700

Really i know some people around my age who smoke and that makes me feel so proud to be the one who stands out Dazed

NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4 wrote:
2011-05-12 08:17:05 -0700

I am a PROUD non-smoker. I'm going to continue being that way. (BTW, they misspelled pneumonia.)

i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady wrote:
2011-05-12 07:48:47 -0700

many people in my family died or have cancer cause of smoking

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-05-12 07:36:52 -0700

Smoking is for retards and the homeless.

goosebumps_fan189
goosebumps_fan189 wrote:
2011-05-12 07:27:00 -0700

Smoking is nasty

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-05-12 06:59:50 -0700

I will never ever ever!! Smoke in my entire life!

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (