Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-01-18 19:53:37 -0800

Smoking is gross! I would never do it!

Taylor Loves HP_1952011
Taylor Loves HP_1952011 wrote:
2012-01-18 19:45:49 -0800

Smoking is so gross, it smells nasty and it's bad for you too!

ettam
ettam wrote:
2011-05-13 08:57:26 -0700

YEAH. I ONCE SAW A MOVIE where some dude dropped his ciggerette in a barn with hay on the ground and it caught on fire.
dude: Devil

CHRIS DI
CHRIS DI wrote:
2011-05-13 08:09:07 -0700

whats going on here ?

so total cute
so total cute wrote:
2011-05-13 08:06:07 -0700

i hate it when people some it is bad for your lungs and even give you cancer and can make you die i never want too smoke

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-05-13 08:01:41 -0700

i never smoked and nver will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Brax
King Brax wrote:
2011-05-13 00:30:40 -0700

smoking cant make u feel better
I MAKES U FEEL WORSE!!!!!!

DanielleDiva
DanielleDiva wrote:
2011-05-12 23:54:32 -0700

Really i know some people around my age who smoke and that makes me feel so proud to be the one who stands out Dazed

NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4 wrote:
2011-05-12 08:17:05 -0700

I am a PROUD non-smoker. I'm going to continue being that way. (BTW, they misspelled pneumonia.)

i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady wrote:
2011-05-12 07:48:47 -0700

many people in my family died or have cancer cause of smoking

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-05-12 07:36:52 -0700

Smoking is for retards and the homeless.

goosebumps_fan189
goosebumps_fan189 wrote:
2011-05-12 07:27:00 -0700

Smoking is nasty

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-05-12 06:59:50 -0700

I will never ever ever!! Smoke in my entire life!

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......