Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:26:59 -0800

......?

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:26:03 -0800

@00rinny: I Care for your own goodness and I hope you know the reason why someone cares for you!!!!!!

Obey_Swag_Girl_2338387
Obey_Swag_Girl_2338387 wrote:
2013-01-22 13:22:43 -0800

Smoking is not good for people. If u smoke u might get sick Frown

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:22:14 -0800

why would anyone care about my own goodness? i dont have any left after everything i've been threw and after everything i've seen nothing i can see now will ever be good i will see the dark side of everything!

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:20:05 -0800

@00rinny: It's for your own good!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:17:53 -0800

what's so bad about it? you aren't doing it. so...why must we stop smoking?

GuppiiPond

Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-01-22 06:08:21 -0800

I Ain't A Smoker

Journeys_2362037
Journeys_2362037 wrote:
2013-01-21 22:25:55 -0800

That's a very ignorant comment. I understand what you're saying but please be more careful with your words. :c

"retards" especially.

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:10:32 -0800

Smokers shouldn't smoke around kids and if you are cheering for smokers and telling peole if they are 13 14 and 15 you are mothers there mothers will take care of it

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:08:29 -0800

Uuum you aren't her mother she can do whatevervshe wants to do

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:05:32 -0800

TrueSmile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:04:57 -0800

How old are you?You cxant be smoking smoke once a week

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:04:02 -0800

Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose you always tell a good story

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:03:03 -0800

Boo for all smokers

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:02:42 -0800

That is true and it makes you get tired and you forget things

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:01:17 -0800

I don't know I might drink not smoke

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:59:51 -0800

I quest theyget stressed and want smoke

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:58:45 -0800

That is true thank you for saying something true that brighten my daySmile Nose

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.