Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:26:59 -0800

......?

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:26:03 -0800

@00rinny: I Care for your own goodness and I hope you know the reason why someone cares for you!!!!!!

Obey_Swag_Girl_2338387
Obey_Swag_Girl_2338387 wrote:
2013-01-22 13:22:43 -0800

Smoking is not good for people. If u smoke u might get sick Frown

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:22:14 -0800

why would anyone care about my own goodness? i dont have any left after everything i've been threw and after everything i've seen nothing i can see now will ever be good i will see the dark side of everything!

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:20:05 -0800

@00rinny: It's for your own good!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:17:53 -0800

what's so bad about it? you aren't doing it. so...why must we stop smoking?

GuppiiPond

Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-01-22 06:08:21 -0800

I Ain't A Smoker

Journeys_2362037
Journeys_2362037 wrote:
2013-01-21 22:25:55 -0800

That's a very ignorant comment. I understand what you're saying but please be more careful with your words. :c

"retards" especially.

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:10:32 -0800

Smokers shouldn't smoke around kids and if you are cheering for smokers and telling peole if they are 13 14 and 15 you are mothers there mothers will take care of it

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:08:29 -0800

Uuum you aren't her mother she can do whatevervshe wants to do

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:05:32 -0800

TrueSmile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:04:57 -0800

How old are you?You cxant be smoking smoke once a week

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:04:02 -0800

Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose you always tell a good story

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:03:03 -0800

Boo for all smokers

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:02:42 -0800

That is true and it makes you get tired and you forget things

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:01:17 -0800

I don't know I might drink not smoke

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:59:51 -0800

I quest theyget stressed and want smoke

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:58:45 -0800

That is true thank you for saying something true that brighten my daySmile Nose

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50