Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:26:59 -0800

......?

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:26:03 -0800

@00rinny: I Care for your own goodness and I hope you know the reason why someone cares for you!!!!!!

Obey_Swag_Girl_2338387
Obey_Swag_Girl_2338387 wrote:
2013-01-22 13:22:43 -0800

Smoking is not good for people. If u smoke u might get sick Frown

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:22:14 -0800

why would anyone care about my own goodness? i dont have any left after everything i've been threw and after everything i've seen nothing i can see now will ever be good i will see the dark side of everything!

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:20:05 -0800

@00rinny: It's for your own good!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:17:53 -0800

what's so bad about it? you aren't doing it. so...why must we stop smoking?

GuppiiPond

Dontworrybehappy(: wrote:
2013-01-22 06:08:21 -0800

I Ain't A Smoker

Journeys_2362037
Journeys_2362037 wrote:
2013-01-21 22:25:55 -0800

That's a very ignorant comment. I understand what you're saying but please be more careful with your words. :c

"retards" especially.

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:10:32 -0800

Smokers shouldn't smoke around kids and if you are cheering for smokers and telling peole if they are 13 14 and 15 you are mothers there mothers will take care of it

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:08:29 -0800

Uuum you aren't her mother she can do whatevervshe wants to do

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:05:32 -0800

TrueSmile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:04:57 -0800

How old are you?You cxant be smoking smoke once a week

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:04:02 -0800

Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose you always tell a good story

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:03:03 -0800

Boo for all smokers

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:02:42 -0800

That is true and it makes you get tired and you forget things

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 20:01:17 -0800

I don't know I might drink not smoke

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:59:51 -0800

I quest theyget stressed and want smoke

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:58:45 -0800

That is true thank you for saying something true that brighten my daySmile Nose

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay