Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2013-01-21 18:36:39 -0800

Smoking doesn't relieve stress, it actually does the opposite.

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2013-01-21 18:35:18 -0800

Smoking is stupid

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:32:56 -0800

ok you guys can smoke all you want if you die in a few days,weeks,months,or years dont say i didint worn ya

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:32:25 -0800

I hate smoking it scurried me up when I started. It is not cool and a sick thing to do. I am more then happy I am off it.

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:30:52 -0800

@ perfect girl for u your just evil you actully think smoking is cool

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:30:04 -0800

i gonna smoke as much as possible

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:29:13 -0800

i dont want anybody to die from anything i hate death everybody should smoking leads to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:26:14 -0800

@anderjac013 dude you smoke you die i saw a kid in hatie die because he smoked nobodt should take that sacrifise just because they want to smoke

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:25:03 -0800

@anderjac013: lol

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:24:06 -0800

all smokers out there should smoke as much as possible that week

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:23:48 -0800

No.....I know I won't be able to help......I think it might just make you mad......I'm sorry I can't help.....

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:23:26 -0800

you do anything and everything you can to help even if it means you have to die for them

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:22:13 -0800

what are you supposed to do to help?

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:21:15 -0800

worry is a feeling because if someone you care about is about to die you worry you dont just stand there you do something to help!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:19:50 -0800

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:18:53 -0800

ok if you want to smoke ill let you do and if you want me to stop worrying good luck

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:18:25 -0800

no tell me please?

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:17:48 -0800

Oh.....I'm sorry..... I-I never mind....

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:16:48 -0800

why must worry be a feeling? it's used to much!

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:16:02 -0800

look 00rinny im just worried i dont want you to die your one of my best friends

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel