Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2013-01-21 18:36:39 -0800

Smoking doesn't relieve stress, it actually does the opposite.

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2013-01-21 18:35:18 -0800

Smoking is stupid

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:32:56 -0800

ok you guys can smoke all you want if you die in a few days,weeks,months,or years dont say i didint worn ya

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:32:25 -0800

I hate smoking it scurried me up when I started. It is not cool and a sick thing to do. I am more then happy I am off it.

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:30:52 -0800

@ perfect girl for u your just evil you actully think smoking is cool

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:30:04 -0800

i gonna smoke as much as possible

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:29:13 -0800

i dont want anybody to die from anything i hate death everybody should smoking leads to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:26:14 -0800

@anderjac013 dude you smoke you die i saw a kid in hatie die because he smoked nobodt should take that sacrifise just because they want to smoke

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:25:03 -0800

@anderjac013: lol

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:24:06 -0800

all smokers out there should smoke as much as possible that week

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:23:48 -0800

No.....I know I won't be able to help......I think it might just make you mad......I'm sorry I can't help.....

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:23:26 -0800

you do anything and everything you can to help even if it means you have to die for them

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:22:13 -0800

what are you supposed to do to help?

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:21:15 -0800

worry is a feeling because if someone you care about is about to die you worry you dont just stand there you do something to help!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:19:50 -0800

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:18:53 -0800

ok if you want to smoke ill let you do and if you want me to stop worrying good luck

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:18:25 -0800

no tell me please?

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:17:48 -0800

Oh.....I'm sorry..... I-I never mind....

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:16:48 -0800

why must worry be a feeling? it's used to much!

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:16:02 -0800

look 00rinny im just worried i dont want you to die your one of my best friends

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!