Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 18:12:25 -0800

what influence?
and no there arent any that dont cost lots of money that my family cant afford

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:11:00 -0800

But aren't there different meds??

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:08:16 -0800

ok 00rinny i understand smoking helps you through your days and if you want to smoke nobody can blame you if they do ignore them its up to you nobdy can judge you but my choise is to be above the influence Worried

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:58:38 -0800

how? i cant help theres a hole the size of a penny in my heart!

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:57:16 -0800

Don't be I just don't wanna lose another friend......by that I mean you 00rinny....please?

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:56:52 -0800

whats there to understand?

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 17:55:00 -0800

@00rinny:It is up to you!! Many people suicide!!!!! But that's not their time to die!!!!!!! They just gives up and as a result, they die easily!!!!!!!!!!! We all are saying this because there is a chance and we all want to help you!!!! So, Don't ignore us!!!!!!!!!! It's for your own good and also for our own good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must understand!!!!!!!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:53:36 -0800

im sorry

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:51:20 -0800

Car accidents, smoking, cancer, old age....exc you name it...... Frown

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:46:58 -0800

how?

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:45:49 -0800

:..............……( stop it your making me cry!!!!!! I've already lost a lot if friends and family I don't want to lose more....... Please try and stop it......please? Please?

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:44:24 -0800

Terwythian
Terwythian wrote:
2013-01-21 17:42:44 -0800

K....well I won't keep you from it then

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:41:51 -0800

no if i die it must be my time to go!

Terwythian
Terwythian wrote:
2013-01-21 17:40:55 -0800

But you're the one who's always around for other people when they are,so if everyone's gonna be sad,it should be over you

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:38:36 -0800

i dont want anybody to feel down or depressed just because of me!

starstar4

Terwythian wrote:
2013-01-21 17:36:58 -0800

@00rinny: you

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:36:13 -0800

@Terwythian: who you talkin to?

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

kaykay2002