Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:35:13 -0800

if i stop smoking im gonna die because of the heart disease

Terwythian
Terwythian wrote:
2013-01-21 17:34:41 -0800

Dude sometimes people care about you,and you need to let them care about you

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:33:35 -0800

Bullies???? Oooohhhh that makes mad!!!!!!! I hate bullies!!!!!!!!!! Are you alright?? If you get bullied I recommend homeschool online I like it smile and would you please stop smoking???? For me??? I already lost a friend to smoking and I still cry...... Frown *hugs you* I don't know what I'd do if I lost another one.....

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:32:51 -0800

no one needs to worry about me i will die on my own terms i will not give up if my aunt did not give up on fighting cancer she probably would be dead right now! so dont worry bout me ill be fine

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:27:24 -0800

But.......but.........how can I not be sad???? It's part of my nature to care for my friends even if I don't know them in real life......

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:26:06 -0800

i smoke because it helps me get threw my days it helps me not kill myself! every single day i am a victim of every sinlge bully in my school!!!! would you rather me die?

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 17:23:50 -0800

@00rinny: But why do you smoke which affects badly in someone's health!??? If anyone asks, then you told because of heart disease! This only means that you can't take it anymore!! Peoples are trying their best to live by having cancer by knowing that there is no chance for them to keep alive! But they are spending all their wealth and Taking Care of them only to keep themself alive! And if you have heart disease, there is artificial heart and many other ways for cure!
Just support yourself!!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:22:08 -0800

dont be

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:19:58 -0800

But I am..... :.( I hate when I can't do anything to help a friend...... I'm sorry.....

00rinny

00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:13:05 -0800

yeah

mattjamie1
mattjamie1 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:12:28 -0800

you can't smoke i can die by smoke

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:11:41 -0800

Really you have heart disease? I'm so sorry to hear that........ Frown

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:06:59 -0800

@The Legendary: first off dont tell me im giving up i can barely go to school let alone go to the doctors office and get surgery that is a 75% chance of me dieing in surgery! and i dont trust people with my heart let alone knowing that those people could choose to let me die! and it is quite scary you have no idea how hard it is to see my friends and not be able to tell them becaue they think i am a liar! so if you think i am giving up think twice before hand!!!

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:06:31 -0800

I hate smoking my parents smoke and every time I go in their room I start coughing and can't stop unless I go outside......so I stay as far from it as I can....AND YOU SHOULD BOTH QUIT YOUR ONLY HURTING YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 15 and I've never smoked its called ignoring the temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-21 17:03:56 -0800

Omg sorry to hear that

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 17:03:18 -0800

@00rinny: Huh!! People are still leaving after suffering from cancer!!!!! And you are giving up because of a heart disease!??????????

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:03:01 -0800

why?

girrlygirl
girrlygirl wrote:
2013-01-21 17:01:55 -0800

i feel so bad

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me