Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:35:13 -0800

if i stop smoking im gonna die because of the heart disease

Terwythian
Terwythian wrote:
2013-01-21 17:34:41 -0800

Dude sometimes people care about you,and you need to let them care about you

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:33:35 -0800

Bullies???? Oooohhhh that makes mad!!!!!!! I hate bullies!!!!!!!!!! Are you alright?? If you get bullied I recommend homeschool online I like it smile and would you please stop smoking???? For me??? I already lost a friend to smoking and I still cry...... Frown *hugs you* I don't know what I'd do if I lost another one.....

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:32:51 -0800

no one needs to worry about me i will die on my own terms i will not give up if my aunt did not give up on fighting cancer she probably would be dead right now! so dont worry bout me ill be fine

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:27:24 -0800

But.......but.........how can I not be sad???? It's part of my nature to care for my friends even if I don't know them in real life......

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:26:06 -0800

i smoke because it helps me get threw my days it helps me not kill myself! every single day i am a victim of every sinlge bully in my school!!!! would you rather me die?

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 17:23:50 -0800

@00rinny: But why do you smoke which affects badly in someone's health!??? If anyone asks, then you told because of heart disease! This only means that you can't take it anymore!! Peoples are trying their best to live by having cancer by knowing that there is no chance for them to keep alive! But they are spending all their wealth and Taking Care of them only to keep themself alive! And if you have heart disease, there is artificial heart and many other ways for cure!
Just support yourself!!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:22:08 -0800

dont be

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:19:58 -0800

But I am..... :.( I hate when I can't do anything to help a friend...... I'm sorry.....

00rinny

00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:13:05 -0800

yeah

mattjamie1
mattjamie1 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:12:28 -0800

you can't smoke i can die by smoke

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:11:41 -0800

Really you have heart disease? I'm so sorry to hear that........ Frown

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:06:59 -0800

@The Legendary: first off dont tell me im giving up i can barely go to school let alone go to the doctors office and get surgery that is a 75% chance of me dieing in surgery! and i dont trust people with my heart let alone knowing that those people could choose to let me die! and it is quite scary you have no idea how hard it is to see my friends and not be able to tell them becaue they think i am a liar! so if you think i am giving up think twice before hand!!!

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:06:31 -0800

I hate smoking my parents smoke and every time I go in their room I start coughing and can't stop unless I go outside......so I stay as far from it as I can....AND YOU SHOULD BOTH QUIT YOUR ONLY HURTING YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 15 and I've never smoked its called ignoring the temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-21 17:03:56 -0800

Omg sorry to hear that

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 17:03:18 -0800

@00rinny: Huh!! People are still leaving after suffering from cancer!!!!! And you are giving up because of a heart disease!??????????

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:03:01 -0800

why?

girrlygirl
girrlygirl wrote:
2013-01-21 17:01:55 -0800

i feel so bad

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

Standupandscream
Standupandscream posted in Style:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair... sayng no offense doesnt work when you are calling something ugly m8. Also red is an awesome colour for hair, have you never seen a redhead before? They look awesome. I dyed my hair red because i like the colour red and red hair looks great on me.
CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty posted in Style:
Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair...
jordand08
A year ago my grandfather had died. It's still hard, but in time, everything will be okay, I believe. Just recently my friend's mom died.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear Jaclyn, dont be ashamed to be apart of this generation because there are some children who will be positive and in no way like Giavanna. Giavannna was probably exposed to a lot of stuff, influenced by someone\something,or not in her right mind. try to FORGIVE AND FORGET. and be thankful that you have it better than her.                                                                                           -samkitty
babydoll2baby