Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 17:01:14 -0800

heart disease

girrlygirl
girrlygirl wrote:
2013-01-21 17:00:14 -0800

how r u dieing

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 16:59:29 -0800

how am i lucky? im dieing!

perfect girl for u
perfect girl for u wrote:
2013-01-21 16:57:34 -0800

@00rinny wow lucky and im 11 im smoking and im younger :P

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 16:57:13 -0800

cant im already in too deep and im dieing anyways

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 16:56:05 -0800

@Perfect girl for u and @00rinny: Then everybody would smoke!!!! It just risks our health!!! And we can do other stuffs expect smoking to relieve stress!!!!!! It may feel better but it just destroys you inside!!!!!!!!!! And you can't know that until you stop it fully!!!
So, Try your best to ignore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 16:52:22 -0800

yeah my dad buys them for me my parents are so easy going

girrlygirl

00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 16:43:51 -0800

i smoke too

perfect girl for u
perfect girl for u wrote:
2013-01-21 16:42:46 -0800

@the legendary smoking does relieve stress i smoke

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-21 16:29:20 -0800

SMOKING SUCK BALLS!!!

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 16:18:54 -0800

not most of the time

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-21 16:15:57 -0800

Smoking helps relieve stress, But I think, saving life is more important than relieving stress!!smile

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 16:00:59 -0800

smoking is very good, well not for your health but it helps relive stress

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:28:39 -0800

EWWWWWWW !!! Smoking is sick

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-01-21 13:27:03 -0800

I cannot understand why anyone would smoke. It is dangerous and also an ugly habit that is also dangerous to other people. Hmmmm, some people!!!

freelilboosie123_2217168
freelilboosie123_2217168 wrote:
2013-01-21 10:34:10 -0800

i used too smoke but i quit 2 months before i got pregnant

thepinkfloydsound
thepinkfloydsound wrote:
2012-08-12 07:02:59 -0700

People who smoke are awful people. I am not going to risk lung cancer just because some inconsiderate jerk has to smoke near me.

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!