Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Adorable but Deadly!

One of the world’s most bizarre animals is called the Hispaniolan Solenodon. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2013-12-06 11:58:14 -0800

Um, confused with "Deadly" Do you mean we have to save something that can kill you afre you mean their endangered

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2013-12-06 11:58:14 -0800

lilycruse123
lilycruse123 wrote:
2013-11-19 06:44:38 -0800

ewwwwwww discusting!!!!wht place is tht?

tweetyibw123
tweetyibw123 wrote:
2013-11-16 11:51:01 -0800

your so stupid aliens are not taking over

Dyderick3
Dyderick3 wrote:
2013-11-16 06:36:31 -0800

That's disgusting

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-16 05:52:07 -0800

wow I am not going to go to that places where it is found

MikuFanXD

ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 20:15:23 -0800

Oh wow. o.o

kytax
kytax wrote:
2013-11-15 20:13:28 -0800

Wasn't Krypton was destroyed? plus I a have tons of space on mars.

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 20:11:34 -0800

AIEEEEE!!!

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 20:11:13 -0800

Well i live on krypton witch way better than mars cause super mans there -makes trollface- problem?

kytax
kytax wrote:
2013-11-15 20:09:13 -0800

there's a thing tho. I live on mars and can see all of you dieing from here! LOL -Trollface-

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-15 20:04:14 -0800

- volcanos erupt - NOOOOOOOO I TOLD U! Why u no listen?!? - angry troll face -

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 20:02:48 -0800

WE AEE GONNA DIE PEOPLE WHY DON'T YOU SEE!!!???

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-15 20:01:08 -0800

- chucks a brick at a dude - He hit his end and were next!

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 19:58:24 -0800

THE END IS COMING PEOPLE THE END IS COMING!!!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-15 19:56:12 -0800

- walks around with a sign that says the end is coming -

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 19:51:08 -0800

Yeah me too

What's the Scariest Animal?

• Sharks.
  • Homework-asaurus Rex.
  • Spiders.
  • Big Sisters.

Micro_cartoonbug-pre
While most bug bites and stings are just a tiny bit painful, itchy or annoying, there are some in...
With the flick Ant Bully, out, we thought we'd take a closer look at this industrious insect.
Some vomit while others just shoot blood out of their eyeballs. Find out more about the freaky th...
Have you heard it takes seven hornet stings to kill a horse, three an adult human and two a child?

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.