Comments

Adorable but Deadly!

One of the world’s most bizarre animals is called the Hispaniolan Solenodon. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2013-12-06 11:58:14 -0800

Um, confused with "Deadly" Do you mean we have to save something that can kill you afre you mean their endangered

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2013-12-06 11:58:14 -0800

lilycruse123
lilycruse123 wrote:
2013-11-19 06:44:38 -0800

ewwwwwww discusting!!!!wht place is tht?

tweetyibw123
tweetyibw123 wrote:
2013-11-16 11:51:01 -0800

your so stupid aliens are not taking over

Dyderick3
Dyderick3 wrote:
2013-11-16 06:36:31 -0800

That's disgusting

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-16 05:52:07 -0800

wow I am not going to go to that places where it is found

MikuFanXD

ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 20:15:23 -0800

Oh wow. o.o

kytax
kytax wrote:
2013-11-15 20:13:28 -0800

Wasn't Krypton was destroyed? plus I a have tons of space on mars.

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 20:11:34 -0800

AIEEEEE!!!

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 20:11:13 -0800

Well i live on krypton witch way better than mars cause super mans there -makes trollface- problem?

kytax
kytax wrote:
2013-11-15 20:09:13 -0800

there's a thing tho. I live on mars and can see all of you dieing from here! LOL -Trollface-

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-15 20:04:14 -0800

- volcanos erupt - NOOOOOOOO I TOLD U! Why u no listen?!? - angry troll face -

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 20:02:48 -0800

WE AEE GONNA DIE PEOPLE WHY DON'T YOU SEE!!!???

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-15 20:01:08 -0800

- chucks a brick at a dude - He hit his end and were next!

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 19:58:24 -0800

THE END IS COMING PEOPLE THE END IS COMING!!!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-15 19:56:12 -0800

- walks around with a sign that says the end is coming -

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2013-11-15 19:51:08 -0800

Yeah me too

What's the Scariest Animal?

• Sharks.
  • Homework-asaurus Rex.
  • Spiders.
  • Big Sisters.

Micro_cartoonbug-pre
While most bug bites and stings are just a tiny bit painful, itchy or annoying, there are some in...
With the flick Ant Bully, out, we thought we'd take a closer look at this industrious insect.
Some vomit while others just shoot blood out of their eyeballs. Find out more about the freaky th...
Have you heard it takes seven hornet stings to kill a horse, three an adult human and two a child?

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!