Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I Just a Hello Kitty?

OK, I have a problem, there is a boy I like but my friend likes him too. He asked me out but he doesn't like my friend. Now she is saying that she won't be my friend if I go out with him. Back to Article

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-12 11:47:42 -0700

there is nothing wrong being a hello kitty HELLO!

ajjala
ajjala wrote:
2013-12-25 11:43:18 -0800

i have a dog name brock its a boy its a boxer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:33 -0700

A hello ki havnt had my first dance yet

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:31 -0700

A hello ktty!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:42:29 -0700

lolololol

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-29 16:35:20 -0700

very weird to call urself a hello kitty.....

alvy123
alvy123 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:56:29 -0700

hello!

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:51:58 -0700

the question is misleading.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-09 05:50:25 -0700

well hi there Hello Kitty ;3

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-31 19:44:25 -0700

I Love hello kitty . I have the alarm clock the pocketbook nd the headphones lol .

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-03-08 15:22:54 -0800

@smilezonthemove2
me too!
every1 said tht i had a crush on this kid james becuz i wld flirt wif him in 2nd prd (but i flirt wif any and every cute guy) so they said i liked him.. so i eventualli i crushed on him.. n i still like him smile

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2011-11-09 19:09:48 -0800

i have alot of things sorta kinda related to that go in on with n=me right now Confused

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2011-08-09 14:14:37 -0700

My Best Guy Friend Would Always Do That(: I Asked Him Out, But He Kept Syaing Idk

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-09 14:13:23 -0700

it happened to me in school everyone said i liked him and then i had a cruch on him now i can't believe i had a crush on him

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-09 14:11:16 -0700

i didnt get one bit of that

Poll-4

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

• Never! Friendship is most important.
  • Maybe, if I asked first and everyone was cool with it.
  • In a flash! You can't make claims over exes.
  • I'm not sure.

My friend, Jessica, told me that this guy liked me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me