Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I Just a Hello Kitty?

OK, I have a problem, there is a boy I like but my friend likes him too. He asked me out but he doesn't like my friend. Now she is saying that she won't be my friend if I go out with him. Back to Article

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-12 11:47:42 -0700

there is nothing wrong being a hello kitty HELLO!

ajjala
ajjala wrote:
2013-12-25 11:43:18 -0800

i have a dog name brock its a boy its a boxer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:33 -0700

A hello ki havnt had my first dance yet

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:31 -0700

A hello ktty!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:42:29 -0700

lolololol

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-29 16:35:20 -0700

very weird to call urself a hello kitty.....

alvy123
alvy123 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:56:29 -0700

hello!

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:51:58 -0700

the question is misleading.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-09 05:50:25 -0700

well hi there Hello Kitty ;3

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-31 19:44:25 -0700

I Love hello kitty . I have the alarm clock the pocketbook nd the headphones lol .

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-03-08 15:22:54 -0800

@smilezonthemove2
me too!
every1 said tht i had a crush on this kid james becuz i wld flirt wif him in 2nd prd (but i flirt wif any and every cute guy) so they said i liked him.. so i eventualli i crushed on him.. n i still like him smile

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2011-11-09 19:09:48 -0800

i have alot of things sorta kinda related to that go in on with n=me right now Confused

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2011-08-09 14:14:37 -0700

My Best Guy Friend Would Always Do That(: I Asked Him Out, But He Kept Syaing Idk

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-09 14:13:23 -0700

it happened to me in school everyone said i liked him and then i had a cruch on him now i can't believe i had a crush on him

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-09 14:11:16 -0700

i didnt get one bit of that

Poll-4

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

• Never! Friendship is most important.
  • Maybe, if I asked first and everyone was cool with it.
  • In a flash! You can't make claims over exes.
  • I'm not sure.

My friend, Jessica, told me that this guy liked me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.