Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I Just a Hello Kitty?

OK, I have a problem, there is a boy I like but my friend likes him too. He asked me out but he doesn't like my friend. Now she is saying that she won't be my friend if I go out with him. Back to Article

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-12 11:47:42 -0700

there is nothing wrong being a hello kitty HELLO!

ajjala
ajjala wrote:
2013-12-25 11:43:18 -0800

i have a dog name brock its a boy its a boxer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:33 -0700

A hello ki havnt had my first dance yet

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:31 -0700

A hello ktty!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:42:29 -0700

lolololol

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-29 16:35:20 -0700

very weird to call urself a hello kitty.....

alvy123
alvy123 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:56:29 -0700

hello!

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:51:58 -0700

the question is misleading.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-09 05:50:25 -0700

well hi there Hello Kitty ;3

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-31 19:44:25 -0700

I Love hello kitty . I have the alarm clock the pocketbook nd the headphones lol .

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-03-08 15:22:54 -0800

@smilezonthemove2
me too!
every1 said tht i had a crush on this kid james becuz i wld flirt wif him in 2nd prd (but i flirt wif any and every cute guy) so they said i liked him.. so i eventualli i crushed on him.. n i still like him smile

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2011-11-09 19:09:48 -0800

i have alot of things sorta kinda related to that go in on with n=me right now Confused

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2011-08-09 14:14:37 -0700

My Best Guy Friend Would Always Do That(: I Asked Him Out, But He Kept Syaing Idk

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-09 14:13:23 -0700

it happened to me in school everyone said i liked him and then i had a cruch on him now i can't believe i had a crush on him

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-09 14:11:16 -0700

i didnt get one bit of that

Poll-4

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

• Never! Friendship is most important.
  • Maybe, if I asked first and everyone was cool with it.
  • In a flash! You can't make claims over exes.
  • I'm not sure.

My friend, Jessica, told me that this guy liked me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.