Comments

Dear Dish-It, Am I Just a Hello Kitty?

OK, I have a problem, there is a boy I like but my friend likes him too. He asked me out but he doesn't like my friend. Now she is saying that she won't be my friend if I go out with him. Back to Article

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-12 11:47:42 -0700

there is nothing wrong being a hello kitty HELLO!

ajjala
ajjala wrote:
2013-12-25 11:43:18 -0800

i have a dog name brock its a boy its a boxer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:33 -0700

A hello ki havnt had my first dance yet

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 20:30:31 -0700

A hello ktty!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:42:29 -0700

lolololol

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-29 16:35:20 -0700

very weird to call urself a hello kitty.....

alvy123
alvy123 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:56:29 -0700

hello!

MomoSakura_2441739
MomoSakura_2441739 wrote:
2013-05-09 05:51:58 -0700

the question is misleading.

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-09 05:50:25 -0700

well hi there Hello Kitty ;3

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-31 19:44:25 -0700

I Love hello kitty . I have the alarm clock the pocketbook nd the headphones lol .

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-03-08 15:22:54 -0800

@smilezonthemove2
me too!
every1 said tht i had a crush on this kid james becuz i wld flirt wif him in 2nd prd (but i flirt wif any and every cute guy) so they said i liked him.. so i eventualli i crushed on him.. n i still like him smile

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2011-11-09 19:09:48 -0800

i have alot of things sorta kinda related to that go in on with n=me right now Confused

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2011-08-09 14:14:37 -0700

My Best Guy Friend Would Always Do That(: I Asked Him Out, But He Kept Syaing Idk

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-09 14:13:23 -0700

it happened to me in school everyone said i liked him and then i had a cruch on him now i can't believe i had a crush on him

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-09 14:11:16 -0700

i didnt get one bit of that

Poll-4

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

• Never! Friendship is most important.
  • Maybe, if I asked first and everyone was cool with it.
  • In a flash! You can't make claims over exes.
  • I'm not sure.

My friend, Jessica, told me that this guy liked me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day