Julia Roberts Biography
Birthdate: October 28, 1967
Real Name: Julie Fiona Roberts
Julie Roberts, Southern Girl
Julia Roberts was born Julie Fiona Roberts in Smyrna, Georgia. Her parents Betty and Walter Roberts divorced when Julia was four and her dad died when she was only nine. In 1985, after graduating high school in Smyrna, Julia Roberts joined her sis Lisa Roberts in New York and started modeling. Her brother, Eric Roberts, was an established actor and Julia landed a small role in his movie, Blood Red.
Julia Roberts' Big Break
In 1989, Roberts starred with some big-name actresses in Steel Magnolias and was nominated for a Golden Globe and an
Julie Roberts Wins an Oscar
Julia Roberts won a Best Actress Oscar for her incredible work on the real-life story, Erin Brockovich. She teamed up with Brad Pitt for The Mexican in 2001 and again in Ocean's Eleven with other hotties, George Clooney and Matt Damon.
Julia Roberts Celebrity Love Life
Julia Roberts has spent almost as much time in the spotlight because of her love life as she has because of her hit movies. Roberts has dated Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Dylan McDermott, Matthew Perry, and married and divorced Lyle Lovett, (does anyone know what that was all about?) It looked as though Julia Roberts would be walking down the aisle with longtime love Benjamin Bratt, but the couple split in the spring of 2001. Not long after, Julia Roberts married a cameraman named Danny Moder.
Julia Roberts - Did U Know?
- Julia Roberts is a fan of the daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives.
- Julia Roberts and Danny Moder were married in a midnight ceremony in New Mexico.
- Julia Roberts lies on her back to have her make-up applied before going onto a film set because she insists it gives her a relaxed look.
Julia Roberts Says...
"I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad."
- Julia Roberts In Ocean's 11
- Julia Robert's Co-Star, Brad Pitt
- Julia Roberts Stars In The Mexican
- Julia Roberts And Kyra Sedgwick - Seperated At Birth?