Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Rudolph is a Girl Reindeer?

Did Santa know what he was doing when he gave all his reindeer guy names? He's a pretty smart guy but all his reindeer are females. Don't let Rudolph's name fool you. Or am I fooling you? Back to Article

rylee88
rylee88 wrote:
2013-07-28 17:02:55 -0700

rudolph is a boy he has horns and a mate -.-

baybladedude111
baybladedude111 wrote:
2013-01-27 12:03:42 -0800

Yep

pirateangel
pirateangel wrote:
2013-01-06 10:11:41 -0800

Roudolph is a guy why else would he have horns and a girlfriend?! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy sister3434
Crazy sister3434 wrote:
2012-12-30 23:33:10 -0800

rudolph is a guy and i see reindeer all the time so geuss what IF ROUDOLPH IS A DUDE

AeroKid99
AeroKid99 wrote:
2012-12-30 20:02:07 -0800

He is a man look at the storys they use to tell us listen to his voice in movies

wow ur cool
wow ur cool wrote:
2012-12-30 19:11:24 -0800

Maybe santa has somethin wrong with his head

XxUglyBunnyxX
XxUglyBunnyxX wrote:
2012-12-30 19:04:40 -0800

Rudolph is a guy

Party14Life
Party14Life wrote:
2012-12-30 18:28:19 -0800

Rudolph can't get pregnant he makes then pregnant

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2012-12-30 18:17:48 -0800

Someone should slap you for calling Saint. Nick
a gay, he has a Wifey, yall learn yalls North Pole Facts .

Cupcake caitlin
Cupcake caitlin wrote:
2012-12-30 18:14:04 -0800

Boi def

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2012-12-30 18:13:33 -0800

hmm,, maybe.. santa is a gay??? haha just kiddin'

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2012-12-30 18:13:14 -0800

Nahh Uhh, Rudolph is a boy cause in the song, they be like 'And if you ever saw HIM
Lol, c;

PrettyGirlSwagg134
PrettyGirlSwagg134 wrote:
2012-12-30 18:08:22 -0800

lol

eviboo1234
eviboo1234 wrote:
2012-12-30 18:05:59 -0800

I thought Rudolph was a boy

CuteBoyDanny
CuteBoyDanny wrote:
2012-12-30 17:59:18 -0800

everyone knows rudolph has balls

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2012-12-30 17:51:34 -0800

Um, Santas reindeer are MAGICAL. They can do whatever they want.

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-25 15:28:28 -0800

and to think about my old days when i was in love with him i mean her ewww thats nasty but i wont believe it till someone proves it or i see it

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2012-12-25 09:21:50 -0800

Not tru

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-25 08:44:42 -0800

i know a bully named rudolph

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2012-12-24 20:38:02 -0800

what bout his gf.. i mean bf i mean what?

Believe It or Not? Vote!

• Santa's reindeer aren't female!
  • Now that you mention it, they are female.
  • I don't know.

Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_craft micro
KW knows you already have lots of Christmas cheer, but just in case you need a boost, check out t...
Micro_christmas-elf-micro
Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.