Comments

Rudolph is a Girl Reindeer?

Did Santa know what he was doing when he gave all his reindeer guy names? He's a pretty smart guy but all his reindeer are females. Don't let Rudolph's name fool you. Or am I fooling you? Back to Article

rylee88
rylee88 wrote:
2013-07-28 17:02:55 -0700

rudolph is a boy he has horns and a mate -.-

baybladedude111
baybladedude111 wrote:
2013-01-27 12:03:42 -0800

Yep

pirateangel
pirateangel wrote:
2013-01-06 10:11:41 -0800

Roudolph is a guy why else would he have horns and a girlfriend?! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy sister3434
Crazy sister3434 wrote:
2012-12-30 23:33:10 -0800

rudolph is a guy and i see reindeer all the time so geuss what IF ROUDOLPH IS A DUDE

AeroKid99
AeroKid99 wrote:
2012-12-30 20:02:07 -0800

He is a man look at the storys they use to tell us listen to his voice in movies

wow ur cool
wow ur cool wrote:
2012-12-30 19:11:24 -0800

Maybe santa has somethin wrong with his head

XxUglyBunnyxX
XxUglyBunnyxX wrote:
2012-12-30 19:04:40 -0800

Rudolph is a guy

Party14Life
Party14Life wrote:
2012-12-30 18:28:19 -0800

Rudolph can't get pregnant he makes then pregnant

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2012-12-30 18:17:48 -0800

Someone should slap you for calling Saint. Nick
a gay, he has a Wifey, yall learn yalls North Pole Facts .

Cupcake caitlin
Cupcake caitlin wrote:
2012-12-30 18:14:04 -0800

Boi def

da_man19
da_man19 wrote:
2012-12-30 18:13:33 -0800

hmm,, maybe.. santa is a gay??? haha just kiddin'

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2012-12-30 18:13:14 -0800

Nahh Uhh, Rudolph is a boy cause in the song, they be like 'And if you ever saw HIM
Lol, c;

PrettyGirlSwagg134
PrettyGirlSwagg134 wrote:
2012-12-30 18:08:22 -0800

lol

eviboo1234
eviboo1234 wrote:
2012-12-30 18:05:59 -0800

I thought Rudolph was a boy

CuteBoyDanny
CuteBoyDanny wrote:
2012-12-30 17:59:18 -0800

everyone knows rudolph has balls

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2012-12-30 17:51:34 -0800

Um, Santas reindeer are MAGICAL. They can do whatever they want.

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-25 15:28:28 -0800

and to think about my old days when i was in love with him i mean her ewww thats nasty but i wont believe it till someone proves it or i see it

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2012-12-25 09:21:50 -0800

Not tru

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-25 08:44:42 -0800

i know a bully named rudolph

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2012-12-24 20:38:02 -0800

what bout his gf.. i mean bf i mean what?

Believe It or Not? Vote!

• Santa's reindeer aren't female!
  • Now that you mention it, they are female.
  • I don't know.

Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_craft micro
KW knows you already have lots of Christmas cheer, but just in case you need a boost, check out t...
Micro_xmas elves_micro
Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.