Comments

Rudolph is a Girl Reindeer?

Did Santa know what he was doing when he gave all his reindeer guy names? He's a pretty smart guy but all his reindeer are females. Don't let Rudolph's name fool you. Or am I fooling you? Back to Article

fishing rules
fishing rules wrote:
2012-12-23 09:13:06 -0800

he is male because he has large antlers. i have been hunting enough times to know a buck from a doe, and rudolph is DEFINITELY a buck!!

fishing rules
fishing rules wrote:
2012-12-23 09:12:50 -0800

princessjewel2027
princessjewel2027 wrote:
2012-12-23 08:47:33 -0800

never thought of it that way

miss.pink12
miss.pink12 wrote:
2012-12-23 07:49:46 -0800

All raindeers are girls because the girls keep there antler thinngsss (:

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-23 06:57:11 -0800

Woow; How Exciting -_-

missthangwashurr
missthangwashurr wrote:
2012-12-23 06:43:49 -0800

omg i just figured this out this is austonishing or whatever that is so weird.I never knew this

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-23 06:29:16 -0800

@ baseball#9- I really don't care sadly, I have moved past Christmas movies and stuff.... I don't even get Christmas presents anymore.... I guess you could say that I have grown up!

jeradae_cute_boo
jeradae_cute_boo wrote:
2012-12-23 06:28:41 -0800

i goggled it up and it said its a girl because boy deers don't have any on X-Mas only girls do

baseball#9
baseball#9 wrote:
2012-12-23 06:25:49 -0800

he is a boy not a girl

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-23 06:21:09 -0800

Its a boy!! In the movie he sounds like one!!!

Awesomealexis1287
Awesomealexis1287 wrote:
2012-12-23 06:14:41 -0800

He is a boy because in the movie he falls in
love with a girl raindeer

little cutie2002
little cutie2002 wrote:
2012-12-23 05:18:52 -0800

pretty sure hes a man

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-23 05:07:19 -0800

tomarrow is christmas eve! YAAAAY!!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-23 05:06:46 -0800

cupid and dancer have girl names! not all of them are guy names!

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2012-12-23 04:57:53 -0800

I think he is a man because look at his pic with the dark glasses and his shirt! No lady would wear that so he is deffitnetly aman!

ChatterGirl2002
ChatterGirl2002 wrote:
2012-12-23 01:38:00 -0800

Good point! I never thought about Rudolph's gender!!!

aroub
aroub wrote:
2012-12-23 01:32:38 -0800

Wierd......

flowerbomb123
flowerbomb123 wrote:
2012-12-22 23:07:54 -0800

I already knew about this Frustrated

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-22 22:41:47 -0800

he is awesome I would never call him A girl

DeeDee00
DeeDee00 wrote:
2012-12-22 21:44:49 -0800

lol kate

Believe It or Not? Vote!

• Santa's reindeer aren't female!
  • Now that you mention it, they are female.
  • I don't know.

Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_craft micro
KW knows you already have lots of Christmas cheer, but just in case you need a boost, check out t...
Micro_xmas elves_micro
Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!