Comments

Rudolph is a Girl Reindeer?

Did Santa know what he was doing when he gave all his reindeer guy names? He's a pretty smart guy but all his reindeer are females. Don't let Rudolph's name fool you. Or am I fooling you? Back to Article

nikki nikki nikki

swagg_shuffle wrote:
2012-12-21 13:33:41 -0800

ummmm....rudolph is a guy

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-12-21 13:22:09 -0800

NOT A GIRL!!! I know.. I met Santa. he came to my house to get a kitten for his kid

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-12-21 13:19:36 -0800

he's in love with clarice..hello??? its a dude reindeer

starstar4
starstar4 wrote:
2012-12-21 13:13:54 -0800

Rudolph is supposed to be a boy! He dates a girl!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2012-12-21 13:13:12 -0800

...Ah.

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-12-21 13:11:43 -0800

Um...wow. Interesting?

suzytree
suzytree wrote:
2012-12-12 18:15:58 -0800

i think that that roudogh is a boy cause he dates a girl soooo yay

_Karmen__2250625
_Karmen__2250625 wrote:
2012-12-10 13:16:15 -0800

I Never New Thaat..

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-10 12:21:15 -0800

WAIT!! #oml I never knew that lol

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-10 11:36:38 -0800

Santas obviously not that smart then.

;BrokenPromises.
;BrokenPromises. wrote:
2012-12-10 11:29:56 -0800

wow okay

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2012-12-10 11:26:22 -0800

Yeah! Women's rights! Finally! Even for santa's raindeer! Why give male's all the credit when they are females driving a sleigh!

swaggitude
swaggitude wrote:
2012-12-03 17:47:54 -0800

WOW (*--*) Angel SO SANTA WELL ..... ?!? LOL

Believe It or Not? Vote!

• Santa's reindeer aren't female!
  • Now that you mention it, they are female.
  • I don't know.

Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_craft micro
KW knows you already have lots of Christmas cheer, but just in case you need a boost, check out t...
Micro_xmas elves_micro
Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour