Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

TheReal06
TheReal06 wrote:
2014-09-10 23:44:42 -0700

True this statement is. Just be careful, you don't want your love life to turn into a tragedy.

Iloveclark
Iloveclark wrote:
2014-09-07 18:01:26 -0700

if u like his friend not him tell him or say no and ask out his friend u like

freebirdforevs
freebirdforevs wrote:
2014-08-24 21:36:01 -0700

tell him the truth a health relationships cant have lies.

bob195
bob195 wrote:
2014-08-12 00:03:43 -0700

not all boys are scared you know you could simply just ask him or ask his friends cause pretty much every time hell tell his friends

gypsyvintagegirl
gypsyvintagegirl wrote:
2014-08-04 18:06:48 -0700

my old crush is crushing on me. smile and i like his friend. But my old crush asked me out. wat do i do? i've liked him for ages. Frustrated

Ramen-Chan
Ramen-Chan wrote:
2014-07-18 14:59:43 -0700

Reading this reminds me I'm forever alone. :3

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2014-07-06 14:52:07 -0700

my crush likes me C;

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-06 14:49:02 -0700

tbh i wrather not know if he has a crush on me....also i have my best friend Bryann so i dont need anything els!!!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-06 13:57:10 -0700

@tobygamesfan No your not 0.0

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-06 13:56:43 -0700

My crush likes me c:

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-06 13:41:44 -0700

my crush would never like me... i'm to much of a freak and i'm to hideos

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-07-06 13:37:30 -0700

I like someone....o-o That's all I'm saying bruh.

jgirl183
jgirl183 wrote:
2014-06-27 03:40:17 -0700

i got a bf and i do love him but he likes to show off so he will kiss me in front of everyone and he will get angry if im hanging owt with other boys and he is with me all the time what do i do

ttby09
ttby09 wrote:
2014-06-25 20:36:23 -0700

I had my long distance relationship for almost 4 years now, Our
relationship was okay and good, but for some reasons I couldn't understand
My ex boyfriend broke up with me for almost 3 weeks now, and it me sad,
frustrated, devastated having mix emotions to face the reality that he
doesn't want to work it out anymore, I dint know what else to do until i
search and bumped into this testimonies regarding Love spell and i read
some of those who had the same problem i had and until i found Dr. Alex w

Kit-Kat15
Kit-Kat15 wrote:
2014-06-04 15:40:54 -0700

I've got a crush on two guys. Is that possible? Anyway One guy is in my class- a total goofball and the other a sophomore- a total troublemaker ( I can't exactly say he is a troublemaker because he really isn't but he's soooo attractive! ) the other guy is attractive too. I don't know who to chose. I give them clear signs I like him but they don't seem to get it. What should I do? Help me out

DJMari101
DJMari101 wrote:
2014-05-26 10:21:38 -0700

dish-it I need urgent help and I have a lot of questions. I ask you questions but you never text me back help Worried

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-22 13:07:48 -0700

Huh. Interesting...

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-04-22 13:04:07 -0700

I'm going to say that he probably does. I can't say what his guy friends are like, but if they aren't the type to tell each other EVERYTHING, then you should ask one of them. Then TELL HIM. If he likes you then he deserves to know you feel the same way. So... speak to him IN PERSON. I hope this helps.

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2014-04-20 17:09:07 -0700

its a very good article

lpsjusticegirl
lpsjusticegirl wrote:
2014-04-18 12:48:56 -0700

If the guy gets close to you and spends time around you, go for it. Big Grin

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.