Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

julieangeliefab
julieangeliefab wrote:
2012-08-16 19:59:02 -0700

if u like someone don't juss sit on ur butt! u need 2 get ur guy! he won't wait 4eva 4 u 2 tell nim! so quit sittin and start chattin!! smile

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2012-08-15 15:15:19 -0700

If you like him tell him its better to tell him then sit there and ask your self what if

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-20 13:52:34 -0700

Im scared ill make a fool out my self and he wont like me back its summer and i cant wait to see him at school he just makes me so happy but im scared

ScarySam
ScarySam wrote:
2012-07-19 22:25:12 -0700

Don't regret not telling him that you like him. I did and he moved away so tell him and if he doesn't like you back it is ok don't worry. There are others out there you may cry for a few days but you will be ok.

snuggimals
snuggimals wrote:
2012-07-19 20:26:46 -0700

just tell him its better then keeping it from him and then not being able to tell him latr. trust me you will regret it. speaking from experience

-ZOEEY
-ZOEEY wrote:
2012-07-17 14:22:12 -0700

Just say I like you at summer school my BFF like a pe choch she was 9yeas old he was 17 so she saI'd I like you

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-07-17 13:19:58 -0700

dont feel bad if he dont like u cause i never told the guy i liked that i liked him and he hates me but idc soooo yeah u should just ask him c:

Sierra999

SkateboardBro wrote:
2012-07-13 09:57:36 -0700

awkward moment when adults use 'text talk'... Frustrated

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-06-26 17:52:31 -0700

All boys r different u cant always read their minds correctly

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-06-25 10:32:19 -0700

bullcrap.......

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-23 14:01:12 -0700

if u want better details on how to know if a boy likes you visit my blog! smile plz

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-22 22:53:18 -0700

if i wanna if a boy lyke meh i juss ask him

Candyroo
Candyroo wrote:
2012-06-22 18:02:53 -0700

mabye for some people not for all

jazzynow15
jazzynow15 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:20:10 -0700

If yhu think so go for it!!!!

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-06-13 18:53:05 -0700

These aren't true there's no way u can tell they might b really nice and hate you they might act mean and hate u they might do anything there's no way to tell unless u tell him how u feel there is no instruction manual to love

Craziii
Craziii wrote:
2012-06-13 18:50:36 -0700

These things are far form true!!!

tenyears2days
tenyears2days wrote:
2012-06-13 18:43:58 -0700

These aren't true

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-06-12 14:05:35 -0700

lol these things r never tru

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
reply 1 day
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
reply 1 day