Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

cloe h2o

Chaie_Love wrote:
2012-08-30 18:39:28 -0700

aight

julieangeliefab
julieangeliefab wrote:
2012-08-16 19:59:02 -0700

if u like someone don't juss sit on ur butt! u need 2 get ur guy! he won't wait 4eva 4 u 2 tell nim! so quit sittin and start chattin!! smile

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2012-08-15 15:15:19 -0700

If you like him tell him its better to tell him then sit there and ask your self what if

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-20 13:52:34 -0700

Im scared ill make a fool out my self and he wont like me back its summer and i cant wait to see him at school he just makes me so happy but im scared

ScarySam
ScarySam wrote:
2012-07-19 22:25:12 -0700

Don't regret not telling him that you like him. I did and he moved away so tell him and if he doesn't like you back it is ok don't worry. There are others out there you may cry for a few days but you will be ok.

snuggimals
snuggimals wrote:
2012-07-19 20:26:46 -0700

just tell him its better then keeping it from him and then not being able to tell him latr. trust me you will regret it. speaking from experience

-ZOEEY
-ZOEEY wrote:
2012-07-17 14:22:12 -0700

Just say I like you at summer school my BFF like a pe choch she was 9yeas old he was 17 so she saI'd I like you

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-07-17 13:19:58 -0700

dont feel bad if he dont like u cause i never told the guy i liked that i liked him and he hates me but idc soooo yeah u should just ask him c:

Sierra999

SkateboardBro wrote:
2012-07-13 09:57:36 -0700

awkward moment when adults use 'text talk'... Frustrated

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-06-26 17:52:31 -0700

All boys r different u cant always read their minds correctly

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-06-25 10:32:19 -0700

bullcrap.......

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-23 14:01:12 -0700

if u want better details on how to know if a boy likes you visit my blog! smile plz

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-22 22:53:18 -0700

if i wanna if a boy lyke meh i juss ask him

Candyroo
Candyroo wrote:
2012-06-22 18:02:53 -0700

mabye for some people not for all

jazzynow15
jazzynow15 wrote:
2012-06-17 17:20:10 -0700

If yhu think so go for it!!!!

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

wellhereweareagain12
There is someone in my class and she makes a comment about everything the teacher says and she always feels the need to make everything about her. I can't stand her. I hope I won't have any classes with her next year.
UMadOrNaw
I would reccoment getting in touch with a family theripist and have him/her come over to your house and talk with your family.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear UnknownPoster,     Hello, hope you're enjoying your day! i suggest you step up to the home plate and ask," is there chemistry in this so called relationship"? let her answer, if it is yes. than build a STRONG relationship. if its NO than just say "sorry i asked" and say that you'd like to continue as friends!!!!                                                         -best of luck
JezDaNerd
Dear Dish-It, My little sister, Sydney, ruins EVERYTHING! She spills secrets, messes up auditions, and even feeds bits of homework, to the FISH!  Once, my crush came over while my parents weren't home. I was babysitting Sydney when I forgot we had to finish a school project, me and my crush. When he got to my house, My sister told him about how i use to have BRACES and a bright pink TEDDY BEAR! How can i try to cooperator with her, when i just want to strangle her! (my crush still is friends with me by the way) From, Jez {}
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.