Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

tulip181
tulip181 wrote:
2014-04-10 12:20:16 -0700

i like this boy in my class he looks straight in my eye when we talk he voted for me for things and he acts loud when im next to him does he like me?

audrey102
audrey102 wrote:
2014-03-11 12:47:37 -0700

okay so, i like this guy and he likes me but we won't go out cuz one of my other friends like him. what to do?

Jada213
Jada213 wrote:
2014-02-24 17:10:23 -0800

lol it

mushicat
mushicat wrote:
2014-02-07 01:27:36 -0800

Might help

happyowl07
happyowl07 wrote:
2014-02-06 09:16:43 -0800

I have the same problem, this helps.

ladylion

niyah1 wrote:
2014-01-22 05:53:54 -0800

This will help me a lot

roxy109
roxy109 wrote:
2014-01-20 20:19:46 -0800

Thanks to whoever wrote this

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-02 14:03:55 -0800

awwww nice article

darkenergy_2614177
darkenergy_2614177 wrote:
2013-12-29 10:28:28 -0800

lol girls dont give clear cut signals!

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-29 06:59:58 -0800

this is so true

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 03:39:12 -0800

Nice!

coolcat213
coolcat213 wrote:
2013-12-21 06:06:37 -0800

If u go to the same school stick a note on his bag saying do you like me.

Besties4lyfe22
Besties4lyfe22 wrote:
2013-11-28 19:10:42 -0800

Well I no all u think that the guy is to ask u out but y don't u ask him up give it a shot

Aspin
Aspin wrote:
2013-11-28 18:23:18 -0800

Hmm ok?!? Add me

country_gurl16
country_gurl16 wrote:
2013-11-27 17:31:43 -0800

I like my friend , NeverShoutSkittles, but I am scared to tell him. what do I do?

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:27:41 -0800

well, some of the kids at my school like me...like those boys. they always keep saying that their friend likes me and then he says he dont know me or doesnt wanna date me. -rolls eyes- it happens sometimes.

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:25:34 -0800

guys are jerks sometimes. Frustrated

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour