Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

partys111

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 19:02:19 -0700

i hate justin bieber

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-05 04:48:39 -0700

Weird creatures? Well excuse us! But this entire thing is so true but still...

MiaThermopolis
MiaThermopolis wrote:
2013-10-05 02:17:42 -0700

its a vry gd advice 2 all of us!!!!awesom!!!Grin

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-25 16:38:02 -0700

lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-25 16:34:10 -0700

what if barely boys talk to ya that way then...

brecutie231
brecutie231 wrote:
2013-09-25 16:15:35 -0700

lol it is dum

Drawingcats
Drawingcats wrote:
2013-09-25 15:42:48 -0700

omg

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-09-25 13:23:51 -0700

If you love someone so much...you should ask them out....just saying.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-25 12:31:39 -0700

Wow.. look at those likes man. me the last comment also xD

kgrocksforever
kgrocksforever wrote:
2013-09-20 20:21:45 -0700

There is this boy i like and at recess i watch him play football and my friends see me staring at him but i do not want them to know what do i do

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:10:43 -0700

I don't understand why they have to hit you if they like you...

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-08 20:28:05 -0700

If only he didn't have a girlfriend :c

Jersey_Cutie_
Jersey_Cutie_ wrote:
2013-09-06 23:21:59 -0700

LOL love De Poem or whatever it was but for a love story you Sure run youre mouth But its the sweetest thing I ever saw Big Grin Heres some advice tell him before he finds another girl Or just Keep trying smile

rosekaetlyn88
rosekaetlyn88 wrote:
2013-09-04 14:50:56 -0700

i love a boy and he is showing 3 of the sings what do i do?

hellokitty_gurl123
hellokitty_gurl123 wrote:
2013-09-04 13:10:01 -0700

i really like him
when u look he does 2

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-01 18:55:40 -0700

Well, it depends. Do you want him to know that you like him, or do you want to know if he likes you?

Onedirectionluver380
Onedirectionluver380 wrote:
2013-08-30 09:22:18 -0700

Good advice!

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-08-23 07:11:54 -0700

this advice saved me

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.