Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

Rebellion
Rebellion wrote:
2013-08-23 04:20:24 -0700

I hate school

Rebellion
Rebellion wrote:
2013-08-23 04:12:06 -0700

YEAH!!!! lol

princesslovey
princesslovey wrote:
2013-08-21 12:54:17 -0700

i wish i would have known what to do

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-17 16:48:35 -0700

I never notice when a guy flirts with me it's so embarrassing cause I “overhear” some guys tellin their friends that I don't notice anything. Im all like *faceplam* xD

astridluvhiccup_963
astridluvhiccup_963 wrote:
2013-08-15 18:16:29 -0700

i like this boy and i dont know what to do any advice?

athansia
athansia wrote:
2013-08-14 10:25:26 -0700

its the reality in school at my class all boys like me Love

athansia
athansia wrote:
2013-08-14 10:25:26 -0700

its the reality in school at my class all boys like me Love

smileygirl23
smileygirl23 wrote:
2013-08-14 06:29:02 -0700

all boys like me in school Confused

GemmaRocks
GemmaRocks wrote:
2013-08-13 18:46:44 -0700

That is amazing so now I know what to do!!!

mooneypie

Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-07 05:39:24 -0700

Very helpful....

chichusoumya
chichusoumya wrote:
2013-08-07 00:42:51 -0700

this just helped me coz my crush is now my boyfriend dear dish u r the best advisor

kelisy
kelisy wrote:
2013-08-05 18:58:39 -0700

great advice

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-05 12:34:18 -0700

very useful because I have a crush too this can really help me

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX

2013-07-22 22:00:55 -0700

very useful

toxiclilly
toxiclilly wrote:
2013-07-20 16:11:58 -0700

Useful

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.