Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

quiara beiberlious

Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-22 14:51:12 -0700

HELLO! hello!

AK-girl1997
AK-girl1997 wrote:
2013-03-20 07:00:11 -0700

i think that if he smiles around you and keeps up a conversation....that he likes you....

beccaboo07
beccaboo07 wrote:
2013-03-17 15:05:32 -0700

Joe-JOe FINE SELF you are a retard so just go away

Joe-JOe FINE SELF

BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2013-02-16 13:32:35 -0800

This article is exactly how I'm feeling -.-

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-16 13:24:56 -0800

he is probably to scared to say yes cuz he knows ppl or his friends mite laugh at him and tell him yor in ♥

dede da boss
dede da boss wrote:
2013-02-16 13:15:33 -0800

I think if he really likes you he won't admit it at the
time he will eventually...

millan@_alexuan
millan@_alexuan wrote:
2013-02-16 13:13:56 -0800

i have a crush,when me and him are alone he looks into my eyes and smiles.i told my friends to ask him if he liked me and he said no

PrettyLiLiarsluver
PrettyLiLiarsluver wrote:
2013-02-16 13:08:27 -0800

but maybe when u ask them they could lie to you im afarid that will happen?!?

djureana
djureana wrote:
2013-02-15 14:03:03 -0800

take him out if that doesn't work out ,go get yourself a cat and some ice cream

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2013-02-14 06:51:36 -0800

All You Gotta Do Is Juss Ask The Nighu

bambec
bambec wrote:
2013-02-14 04:49:34 -0800

this don't happen in my life ..

;charlizee .
;charlizee . wrote:
2013-02-10 13:58:08 -0800

write him a note . duuuh, ;P

baby boo Luvs u
baby boo Luvs u wrote:
2013-02-10 13:00:42 -0800

Just tell mii yhu love mii

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.