Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

Team Obey
Team Obey wrote:
2013-02-10 12:55:35 -0800

when u do ask them they might lie to u

Awesome_JayKay(;

FearTheDevil_2316101 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:50:48 -0800

Crazyyy...I Love My Marisol ♥

Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928
Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:37:33 -0800

i know no one likes me but how do u know if FOOD likes u??? ♥ ♥ aha i would like to
know c; c;

one_does_not_simply
one_does_not_simply wrote:
2013-02-10 12:08:41 -0800

Most of it is true. One does not ismple ask for advice though

7337fluffy
7337fluffy wrote:
2013-01-31 17:09:44 -0800

wow this crazy cuz i got lots of crushes and there they all are funny and sweet to me wat do i do

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-01-31 15:06:08 -0800

man thats rite !!!!!!!!!!!

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-27 20:54:22 -0800

ask him whos his friends

shawdow girl_2287788
shawdow girl_2287788 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:29:24 -0800

Well he will always wanna talk to ya

shawdow girl_2287788
shawdow girl_2287788 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:29:23 -0800

Well he will always wanna talk to ya

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:35:16 -0800

He moves close to me and looks straight in my eyes and bites his lip

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 16:38:12 -0800

kk

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 16:36:35 -0800

Yes, jk cleared it up. That's nice...

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 16:28:24 -0800

you do know that I was kidding.... right? I was trying to have some fun for once...

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 16:08:56 -0800

o-o
I'm no longer discussing this.

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 16:02:15 -0800

there's such a thing as abbreviations... you know that right?
lol
I'm jk!

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 15:57:59 -0800

It is highly reasonable. If she's smart enough to know that people look silly when they say that, then she's smart enough to spell correctly. Jeez.

Drownedinmylove
Drownedinmylove wrote:
2012-12-30 15:57:14 -0800

wow its easy to tel when you love someone it's like an everyday feeling once it happens for the first time!!!!!!!!!

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 15:53:39 -0800

really? Is that really reasonable? LET THE GIRL MAKE HER STATEMENT HOWEVER SHE WANTS TO!!!

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)