Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

FearTheDevil_2316101
FearTheDevil_2316101 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:50:48 -0800

Crazyyy...I Love My Marisol ♥

Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928
Keep_Calm_And_Love_Me_2346928 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:37:33 -0800

i know no one likes me but how do u know if FOOD likes u??? ♥ ♥ aha i would like to
know c; c;

one_does_not_simply
one_does_not_simply wrote:
2013-02-10 12:08:41 -0800

Most of it is true. One does not ismple ask for advice though

7337fluffy
7337fluffy wrote:
2013-01-31 17:09:44 -0800

wow this crazy cuz i got lots of crushes and there they all are funny and sweet to me wat do i do

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-01-31 15:06:08 -0800

man thats rite !!!!!!!!!!!

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-27 20:54:22 -0800

ask him whos his friends

shawdow girl_2287788
shawdow girl_2287788 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:29:24 -0800

Well he will always wanna talk to ya

shawdow girl_2287788
shawdow girl_2287788 wrote:
2013-01-26 14:29:23 -0800

Well he will always wanna talk to ya

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:35:16 -0800

He moves close to me and looks straight in my eyes and bites his lip

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 16:38:12 -0800

kk

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 16:36:35 -0800

Yes, jk cleared it up. That's nice...

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 16:28:24 -0800

you do know that I was kidding.... right? I was trying to have some fun for once...

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 16:08:56 -0800

o-o
I'm no longer discussing this.

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 16:02:15 -0800

there's such a thing as abbreviations... you know that right?
lol
I'm jk!

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 15:57:59 -0800

It is highly reasonable. If she's smart enough to know that people look silly when they say that, then she's smart enough to spell correctly. Jeez.

Drownedinmylove
Drownedinmylove wrote:
2012-12-30 15:57:14 -0800

wow its easy to tel when you love someone it's like an everyday feeling once it happens for the first time!!!!!!!!!

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 15:53:39 -0800

really? Is that really reasonable? LET THE GIRL MAKE HER STATEMENT HOWEVER SHE WANTS TO!!!

-Bewitched
-Bewitched wrote:
2012-12-30 15:51:57 -0800

sammilovesyhu I refuse to take your defence against people calling themselve popular until you learn to type proper English.

sammilovesyhu
sammilovesyhu wrote:
2012-12-30 15:44:54 -0800

Ppl are hated cuz they act popular and look stupid while doing it & not realizing that they're looking stupid

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 15:43:23 -0800

very true. I agree with you. I never want to be popular, cuz then sometimes you are hated

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.