Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 15:43:23 -0800

very true. I agree with you. I never want to be popular, cuz then sometimes you are hated

sammilovesyhu
sammilovesyhu wrote:
2012-12-30 15:42:06 -0800

U sound dumb when u call urself popular & when pppl act like they popular, they look stupid.

sammilovesyhu
sammilovesyhu wrote:
2012-12-30 15:41:11 -0800

People who call themselves "Popular" aren't really. U just think tht cuz u got guys. And how do u knoe every1 likes yhu?

Vampire Poison
Vampire Poison wrote:
2012-12-30 15:23:11 -0800

Excuse me! I don't think of them that way! That's rude!

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2012-12-30 15:18:28 -0800

Yes guys are finally known as creatures!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindless4u
mindless4u wrote:
2012-12-23 16:26:34 -0800

IM POPULAR IN MY SCHOOL AND EVERY1 LIKE ME EVEN GUYS TOO AND IM NOT MEAN ETHER IM VERYY NICE

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-22 11:02:28 -0800

I've seen a lot of these signs on the guy I like...nervous around me...shy and quiet...trying to be as near as possible...
And having a lot in common! Now we are sort of gf/bf
Very nice and wise article.
Thank you.

star5girl
star5girl wrote:
2012-12-20 13:16:53 -0800

i have a crush on this dude he is the most popular kid and he is dating the most popular girl i always have loved him since the first day of school but he doesnt know i exsist

destinysofly
destinysofly wrote:
2012-12-19 16:24:02 -0800

man im in jr. high so guys flirt with me all the time so im use to it

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-12-19 15:31:30 -0800

Lolz man he always smiles when i look at him but we already dated i still love him with all my heart im just trying to move on

kissingintherain
kissingintherain wrote:
2012-12-19 15:25:25 -0800

pshh still dont know if he likes me Frown

darkueen
darkueen wrote:
2012-12-12 15:44:33 -0800

dudes theres no way to tell if a guy likes u theve got this wall of alofness that the hide be hind cause there to freackin chicken to tell/show u they like u some grils are like that to so enless he says he likes u dont belive he does guys like to play games with ur mined so ya

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-12 15:33:26 -0800

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN SHARE THESE NOW?!?!?

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-12 15:31:31 -0800

How wold i now if she whats to date me Frustrated

babygirlloveu

Swagga Like Me101 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:17:43 -0800

i dont ask boys out

Swagga Like Me101
Swagga Like Me101 wrote:
2012-12-11 19:17:31 -0800

dont ask boys out but it reminds me of my cruse...aww

teamshay
teamshay wrote:
2012-12-11 14:32:32 -0800

i realy don't ask boys out

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)