Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Hanukkah

Adam Sandler explains Hanukkah best when he says, "Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights!" Find out what Hanukkah is all about! Back to Article

sara6
sara6 wrote:
2014-12-19 07:21:11 -0800

raj_sunny_15
raj_sunny_15 wrote:
2014-12-19 07:11:54 -0800

iamastar
iamastar wrote:
2014-12-18 11:01:31 -0800

peps shouldn't be disliking these posts espicailly if its religious im not Jewish but even i didn't dislike it

PrincessAce
PrincessAce wrote:
2014-12-17 22:29:26 -0800

I even do not celebrate and I agree to Princess Amelia on her post about Hanukkah but if I would be a jewish so I would really celebrate by the way HAPPY HANUKKAH!

PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia wrote:
2014-12-17 21:36:58 -0800

i DO NOT CELEBRATE HANUKKAH, BUT I AM SURE IT IS FUN!

THIS ARTICLE IS:

laybugg8 wrote:
2013-12-03 16:39:31 -0800

i luv hanukkah

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-29 10:58:01 -0800

My friend does this stuff to.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-11-29 09:36:56 -0800

happy hanukah and i loves the laktes xD

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2013-11-28 16:43:26 -0800

I celebrate with Christmas, but it sounds fun to have Hanukkah!

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-11-28 14:50:47 -0800

Happy Hanukkah, friends! Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 15:36:45 -0800

I've tried the latkes but i'm nt jewish

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-27 07:47:02 -0800

Cool! I'm not really in any religion, though I believe there is a god.

the_name_is_emily
the_name_is_emily wrote:
2013-11-27 06:26:04 -0800

I do, cause i'm German. It's very family oriented and fun for all ages!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-26 15:11:42 -0800

I've tried the latkes though i'm not jewish

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-26 14:48:24 -0800

theres so many different spellings lol

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-11-26 14:15:26 -0800

I do, cause i'm Jewish. It's very family oriented and fun for all ages!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-26 13:28:48 -0800

ive tried the latkes so yum

What's Your Fave Hanukkah Song?

• I Have a Little Dreidel.
  • The Hanukkah Song by Adam Sandler.
  • Come Light the Menorah.

Micro_adam sandler_micro
Even though it's not a traditional Chanukah (also spelled Hanukkah) song, actor and comedian Adam...
Micro_hanukkah_micro
The year was about 165 BC. A group of men led by Judah the Maccabee climbed to the top of a mount...
Micro_hanukkah treats_micro
Like most Jewish holidays, Hanukkah has its own yummy food traditions and recipes. Soofganiot (je...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour