Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Ruining My Life!

My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I was pretty nervous about starting a new school but I found a girlfriend and now she is my whole world. Back to Article

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-26 19:21:01 -0700

OMG some of these are sad

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:44:47 -0700

ur 12 nd its that serious.? woow... what is this world coming to.?

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:38:33 -0700

How did you accidently have 'it' with ur sister?!!!!!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:36:58 -0700

tHIS IS TOOO serious at age 12!? :o

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2012-12-08 21:42:56 -0800

This advice giver is clearly from an outdated world of social ideals.

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-07-22 21:15:59 -0700

For one, I think it depends on how, Mature the kid is, Now, I'm no "Kid-Expert." But, If the kid is really "Immature." But still about, 10, 12, 13, or 14, even! Then no, Kids should NOT date, But if their the ages listed up above, And still "Mature" Then, Sure, Why not?

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-24 18:55:03 -0700

u had WHT with ur sis?!?

Light(:
Light(: wrote:
2012-04-23 19:30:20 -0700

My parents wont let me go on dates to the movies with my girlfriend

Shanimals2
Shanimals2 wrote:
2012-04-23 17:55:35 -0700

Well, I know how you feel. Because I am not allowed to date till I'm 14. Thats just how parents are maybe something happened to them while they were your age that they dont want to happen to yousmile But I tottally understand trust me!

blassell
blassell wrote:
2012-04-23 17:30:55 -0700

well i accidently had 'it' with my sis so my mom and dad r mad so they hate me idk y though

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 19:15:22 -0800

If u don't get over yourself!!!! First of all, ur girlfriends mom is a ding dong head,a helpless cry,a lost puppy. I don't blame ur mom and u shuldnt either, juss cuz she don't want u takin it too fast and ur girlfriends mom seems like she wants a granchild tomarrow!!!! But if she means that much to u then u mite wana sit and talk to ur mom,her mom, And her to make sure u all are on the same page and if anything make sure u get yourpoint across, that is wat got u in this mess

What's Your Parent's Biggest Beef?

• "Walk straight."
  • "Sit up straight."
  • "Don't look at me like that!"
  • "When I was your age..."

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_abuse_micro
bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this...
I'm the most popular girl in grade 7 but have one problem - my 'rents won't let me go to the 7th ...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)