Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Ruining My Life!

My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I was pretty nervous about starting a new school but I found a girlfriend and now she is my whole world. Back to Article

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-26 19:21:01 -0700

OMG some of these are sad

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:44:47 -0700

ur 12 nd its that serious.? woow... what is this world coming to.?

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:38:33 -0700

How did you accidently have 'it' with ur sister?!!!!!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:36:58 -0700

tHIS IS TOOO serious at age 12!? :o

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2012-12-08 21:42:56 -0800

This advice giver is clearly from an outdated world of social ideals.

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-07-22 21:15:59 -0700

For one, I think it depends on how, Mature the kid is, Now, I'm no "Kid-Expert." But, If the kid is really "Immature." But still about, 10, 12, 13, or 14, even! Then no, Kids should NOT date, But if their the ages listed up above, And still "Mature" Then, Sure, Why not?

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-24 18:55:03 -0700

u had WHT with ur sis?!?

Light(:
Light(: wrote:
2012-04-23 19:30:20 -0700

My parents wont let me go on dates to the movies with my girlfriend

Shanimals2
Shanimals2 wrote:
2012-04-23 17:55:35 -0700

Well, I know how you feel. Because I am not allowed to date till I'm 14. Thats just how parents are maybe something happened to them while they were your age that they dont want to happen to yousmile But I tottally understand trust me!

blassell
blassell wrote:
2012-04-23 17:30:55 -0700

well i accidently had 'it' with my sis so my mom and dad r mad so they hate me idk y though

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 19:15:22 -0800

If u don't get over yourself!!!! First of all, ur girlfriends mom is a ding dong head,a helpless cry,a lost puppy. I don't blame ur mom and u shuldnt either, juss cuz she don't want u takin it too fast and ur girlfriends mom seems like she wants a granchild tomarrow!!!! But if she means that much to u then u mite wana sit and talk to ur mom,her mom, And her to make sure u all are on the same page and if anything make sure u get yourpoint across, that is wat got u in this mess

What's Your Parent's Biggest Beef?

• "Walk straight."
  • "Sit up straight."
  • "Don't look at me like that!"
  • "When I was your age..."

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_abuse_micro
bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this...
I'm the most popular girl in grade 7 but have one problem - my 'rents won't let me go to the 7th ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.