Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Ruining My Life!

My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I was pretty nervous about starting a new school but I found a girlfriend and now she is my whole world. Back to Article

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-26 19:21:01 -0700

OMG some of these are sad

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:44:47 -0700

ur 12 nd its that serious.? woow... what is this world coming to.?

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:38:33 -0700

How did you accidently have 'it' with ur sister?!!!!!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:36:58 -0700

tHIS IS TOOO serious at age 12!? :o

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2012-12-08 21:42:56 -0800

This advice giver is clearly from an outdated world of social ideals.

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-07-22 21:15:59 -0700

For one, I think it depends on how, Mature the kid is, Now, I'm no "Kid-Expert." But, If the kid is really "Immature." But still about, 10, 12, 13, or 14, even! Then no, Kids should NOT date, But if their the ages listed up above, And still "Mature" Then, Sure, Why not?

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-24 18:55:03 -0700

u had WHT with ur sis?!?

Light(:
Light(: wrote:
2012-04-23 19:30:20 -0700

My parents wont let me go on dates to the movies with my girlfriend

Shanimals2
Shanimals2 wrote:
2012-04-23 17:55:35 -0700

Well, I know how you feel. Because I am not allowed to date till I'm 14. Thats just how parents are maybe something happened to them while they were your age that they dont want to happen to yousmile But I tottally understand trust me!

blassell
blassell wrote:
2012-04-23 17:30:55 -0700

well i accidently had 'it' with my sis so my mom and dad r mad so they hate me idk y though

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 19:15:22 -0800

If u don't get over yourself!!!! First of all, ur girlfriends mom is a ding dong head,a helpless cry,a lost puppy. I don't blame ur mom and u shuldnt either, juss cuz she don't want u takin it too fast and ur girlfriends mom seems like she wants a granchild tomarrow!!!! But if she means that much to u then u mite wana sit and talk to ur mom,her mom, And her to make sure u all are on the same page and if anything make sure u get yourpoint across, that is wat got u in this mess

What's Your Parent's Biggest Beef?

• "Walk straight."
  • "Sit up straight."
  • "Don't look at me like that!"
  • "When I was your age..."

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_abuse_micro
bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this...
I'm the most popular girl in grade 7 but have one problem - my 'rents won't let me go to the 7th ...

BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
-Gwen42--
Sometimes
linkofhyrule
my parents are kinda strict but they yell all the time, my dad calls me "boy". I tell him to stop and I get grounded some more. my mums always yelling, my brothers (younger) is always blaming stuff on me that I didn't do just to stay out of trouble, and my parents never listen to my side. in fact, my dad says "shut up, boy." can someone help me?
-Gwen42--