Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Ruining My Life!

My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I was pretty nervous about starting a new school but I found a girlfriend and now she is my whole world. Back to Article

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-26 19:21:01 -0700

OMG some of these are sad

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:44:47 -0700

ur 12 nd its that serious.? woow... what is this world coming to.?

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:38:33 -0700

How did you accidently have 'it' with ur sister?!!!!!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:36:58 -0700

tHIS IS TOOO serious at age 12!? :o

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2012-12-08 21:42:56 -0800

This advice giver is clearly from an outdated world of social ideals.

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-07-22 21:15:59 -0700

For one, I think it depends on how, Mature the kid is, Now, I'm no "Kid-Expert." But, If the kid is really "Immature." But still about, 10, 12, 13, or 14, even! Then no, Kids should NOT date, But if their the ages listed up above, And still "Mature" Then, Sure, Why not?

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-24 18:55:03 -0700

u had WHT with ur sis?!?

Light(:
Light(: wrote:
2012-04-23 19:30:20 -0700

My parents wont let me go on dates to the movies with my girlfriend

Shanimals2
Shanimals2 wrote:
2012-04-23 17:55:35 -0700

Well, I know how you feel. Because I am not allowed to date till I'm 14. Thats just how parents are maybe something happened to them while they were your age that they dont want to happen to yousmile But I tottally understand trust me!

blassell
blassell wrote:
2012-04-23 17:30:55 -0700

well i accidently had 'it' with my sis so my mom and dad r mad so they hate me idk y though

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 19:15:22 -0800

If u don't get over yourself!!!! First of all, ur girlfriends mom is a ding dong head,a helpless cry,a lost puppy. I don't blame ur mom and u shuldnt either, juss cuz she don't want u takin it too fast and ur girlfriends mom seems like she wants a granchild tomarrow!!!! But if she means that much to u then u mite wana sit and talk to ur mom,her mom, And her to make sure u all are on the same page and if anything make sure u get yourpoint across, that is wat got u in this mess

What's Your Parent's Biggest Beef?

• "Walk straight."
  • "Sit up straight."
  • "Don't look at me like that!"
  • "When I was your age..."

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_abuse_micro
bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this...
I'm the most popular girl in grade 7 but have one problem - my 'rents won't let me go to the 7th ...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.