Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Ruining My Life!

My parents are totally ruining my life! I’m 12 years old and I just moved to a new school. Well I was pretty nervous about starting a new school but I found a girlfriend and now she is my whole world. Back to Article

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-26 19:21:01 -0700

OMG some of these are sad

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:44:47 -0700

ur 12 nd its that serious.? woow... what is this world coming to.?

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:38:33 -0700

How did you accidently have 'it' with ur sister?!!!!!

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-03-25 16:36:58 -0700

tHIS IS TOOO serious at age 12!? :o

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2012-12-08 21:42:56 -0800

This advice giver is clearly from an outdated world of social ideals.

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-07-22 21:15:59 -0700

For one, I think it depends on how, Mature the kid is, Now, I'm no "Kid-Expert." But, If the kid is really "Immature." But still about, 10, 12, 13, or 14, even! Then no, Kids should NOT date, But if their the ages listed up above, And still "Mature" Then, Sure, Why not?

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-24 18:55:03 -0700

u had WHT with ur sis?!?

Light(:
Light(: wrote:
2012-04-23 19:30:20 -0700

My parents wont let me go on dates to the movies with my girlfriend

Shanimals2
Shanimals2 wrote:
2012-04-23 17:55:35 -0700

Well, I know how you feel. Because I am not allowed to date till I'm 14. Thats just how parents are maybe something happened to them while they were your age that they dont want to happen to yousmile But I tottally understand trust me!

blassell
blassell wrote:
2012-04-23 17:30:55 -0700

well i accidently had 'it' with my sis so my mom and dad r mad so they hate me idk y though

Missy_Missy
Missy_Missy wrote:
2012-01-01 19:15:22 -0800

If u don't get over yourself!!!! First of all, ur girlfriends mom is a ding dong head,a helpless cry,a lost puppy. I don't blame ur mom and u shuldnt either, juss cuz she don't want u takin it too fast and ur girlfriends mom seems like she wants a granchild tomarrow!!!! But if she means that much to u then u mite wana sit and talk to ur mom,her mom, And her to make sure u all are on the same page and if anything make sure u get yourpoint across, that is wat got u in this mess

What's Your Parent's Biggest Beef?

• "Walk straight."
  • "Sit up straight."
  • "Don't look at me like that!"
  • "When I was your age..."

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_abuse_micro
bhla asks: "My dad hits me almost every day. I want to go back to my mom’s house but he says this...
I'm the most popular girl in grade 7 but have one problem - my 'rents won't let me go to the 7th ...

brunostar
"-Allie-" wrote:I hate to break it to you all but parents weren't born into the world as parents. They were young once just like you, and had fun. Scary I know. *screams*
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Family Issues:
ChickenGoPowPow
Probably they just wanted to have some fun.  I've never been in a food fight before, but after hearing that.. it's kinda rare.
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
You can have crushes on people, but you don't have to date them... Hmm, it's just like saying that you have a crush on a famous person, but you all know you can't ask that person out. You just have to listen to your parents. But if the guy still likes you when you're older, then maybe you two can date then. :)
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
theres nothing wrong with a food fight XD