Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Deal With My Breakup?

My boyfriend just dumped me. I didn’t even see it coming. I don’t think anything was wrong. We went to see a movie on Saturday night and then the next day I called him and he told me he was breaking up with me. I asked him why and he said he wanted to Back to Article

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-16 10:32:05 -0800

Yeaahhh.... Kay

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:28:40 -0800

I respect and every-thing but sometimes
guys they don't wanna a mitt they emotion2You
and Feelings so yeah

I ain't gonna lie i got even a mitt my feelings 2 a girl
and feelings as-well

Guys are sensitive 2 as-well as you girls so yeah
Well know how it feels and i know how it feels

Your friend141

Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:23:08 -0800

juss forget it noww

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:22:34 -0800

Look i say no,-more girls don't understand
when they brake us guy's heart then saying
oh that guy is my friend , i am like do you kiss your
friend like that Really

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-16 10:20:16 -0800

Never Feel Sorry About Breaking Up With Your Ex... At Least I Never Do! Just Keep Your Head Up, And Move Onn...

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:19:48 -0800

Well they know watt they are doing so yeah

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:19:26 -0800

forget it
i sent u a pic hes one of them

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:18:43 -0800

My skin color is cam dunno like the chocolate

so call me a ngga and doesn't even a pill 2me

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:17:49 -0800

Yeah i do actually
Been played 3times
Awful, then you start 2 have regret and stuff ect

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:17:37 -0800

dont blame us if its like tht
we girls can hurt easily

Obey_Nickii

Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:16:53 -0800

oh haha

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:16:32 -0800

Yeah i know it's painful but that life

ppl need 2know not2feel sorry 4 dem self's

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:15:40 -0800

I had 3 broken hearts and really

get a grip , you girls need 2know when 2 move
On jeez

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:14:32 -0800

I am half black half white so chill
don't make no sense to me so ha

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:10:46 -0800

ughh sum guys dont get it ikk

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:09:47 -0800

ik dis niqgahh did not just say that !

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.