Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Have a Jealous Friend

I think my best friend is jealous of me. She is my best friend since we were really little because we always lived next door to each other but since we both started at a new school this year she seems like she’s jealous of me cause I made new friends an Back to Article

essencegotswagg123
essencegotswagg123 wrote:
2014-06-04 14:41:52 -0700

I jealous
of all my friend to be honest smile

lulubell141998
lulubell141998 wrote:
2012-06-24 17:33:09 -0700

if she is ur bff then go up to her and ask her why she is talkin crap about u if she is ur true friend then she will not be doing this she is probably just sayin it so she get some friends but at the end she might not have anyone so just go ask her why she is talkin crap about u and if she is rude to u then just walk away dont be mean back just fight back with kindnes and dont say any thing mean back cuz it will start a bigger problem then what u already started with just sayin

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 15:47:29 -0700

and if she refuses and stays the same give her some space for awhile

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 15:46:42 -0700

let her know ur still there for her hang out with her a lil more and if shes the a give her some space

TrueDaisy
TrueDaisy wrote:
2012-06-24 15:46:06 -0700

its just that she feels abandoned deep down inside shes still ur bff

kourtyboo381
kourtyboo381 wrote:
2012-06-24 15:40:00 -0700

MY BFF IS JEALOUS BECAUSE I HVE A BF AND SHE DONT

rebelchild_aka dr.pepper
rebelchild_aka dr.pepper wrote:
2012-05-31 06:26:36 -0700

thats silly

CountryGal.(:
CountryGal.(: wrote:
2012-05-28 18:50:36 -0700

my best friend is really jelous cause i always have my son with me and when i'm with her she acts like he's hers and its really annoying like she'll even call herself mom. I don't say anything even though i should, she also loves my husband like litterally loves him and he hates her.

Dacey.Loves.You_2096952
Dacey.Loves.You_2096952 wrote:
2012-05-28 16:50:01 -0700

my best friend is really jealous and wont talk to me bec i am getting married to her crush and i dont know what to do!
HELP ME

camiiboo4life wrote:
2011-07-17 18:35:09 -0700

gtg

mecebabii4life
mecebabii4life wrote:
2011-07-17 18:32:09 -0700

mhm kayy mad cause u me in lala got hair

camiiboo4life
camiiboo4life wrote:
2011-07-17 18:30:13 -0700

wait idont know who u tlkin bout

mecebabii4life
mecebabii4life wrote:
2011-07-17 18:29:46 -0700

lol i even have 2 say her name

camiiboo4life
camiiboo4life wrote:
2011-07-17 18:28:07 -0700

hahaahahah i knoe who u tlkin bout

mecebabii4life
mecebabii4life wrote:
2011-07-17 18:27:09 -0700

i have a friend i she mad cause my hair longrer then hers lol 2 funny long hair dnt care

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-07-17 18:17:20 -0700

This was very good,and helpful!

Sindy-poll

Do You Get Jealous?

• Yeah! I get jealous all the time.
  • There's a bit of the green-eyed monster in me.
  • No, I'm usually pretty trusting of people's word.
  • I've never really had reason to be.

I’ve had a really good friend in my life for the past two years. I value and appreciate her so mu...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: