Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Drives Me Crazy

What would you do if your boyfriend stopped calling, but at school he still talks to you and still wants to be your steady? Check out Dish-It's love advice to Kidzworld members. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-24 16:51:37 -0800

XD I get this... It's... A love square? Dunno how that works.

brendaluvroc

chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:20:49 -0700

that girl is like me!!

pickels14
pickels14 wrote:
2013-09-28 17:17:33 -0700

omg! When read the first sentence I was like, "that sounds like my life right now!"

CutieZebra
CutieZebra wrote:
2013-09-28 15:19:46 -0700

Tell him how you feel, if you dont he'll never know how you feel and you'll feel this way forever.

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:50:06 -0700

just go for it girl when you like someone they most likely like you back. But first you have to get to knowing him

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:45:05 -0700

wow impressive comment

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-09-28 07:34:19 -0700

OMG HAHAHAHA

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-09-28 07:32:22 -0700

What to Do When He Doesn't Call?

Move on girlfriend. These boots are meant for walking.

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-09-28 07:31:52 -0700

is it cuz of my comment

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-28 07:31:24 -0700

Lol ...ok I am cracking my tail off.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-28 07:30:29 -0700

LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-09-28 07:30:22 -0700

not all girls just the desprite ones

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:29:09 -0700

no offence but.....are girls really this crazy 0_0

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:25:55 -0700

same with me!!!!

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-09-28 07:23:42 -0700

yet you read them look for the ones for boys idiot stop learning things about girls and just stay on you dear dish it side witch is for boy not girls

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-27 21:14:56 -0700

How do u know if you like some" cray dray

SamRedLover
SamRedLover wrote:
2013-09-12 11:54:26 -0700

yea T.T i agree!

What to Do When He Doesn't Call?

• Make like Justin Timberlake and say "Bye, Bye, Bye."
  • Tell him how you feel and give him a chance to set it straight.
  • Move on girlfriend. These boots are meant for walking.

I admitted I loved him. Now I don't hear from him. Every time I call or knock on their door they ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress