What Is Your Christmas Wish List?
I don't really have one, I got an early gift, it was what I wanted.. xD
What do you want for Christmas?
Hey y'all! Wondering about how in the world are you going to get rid of the pimples and oily dirt off of your face? Let me help! I've used these tips and tricks for a while and they work! If these don't work out for you then I suggest going to see a dermatologist or ask your parents about using Proactive. Now here is a list that helps keep my skin healthy and fresh!
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. It gives your face a happy glow!
• Cold cucumbers placed over your eyes while you sleep helps you to not wake up to a face that looks like your sick. It will make you look like your in a happy mood like you just won the lottery!
• wash your face at least 2 times everyday. I suggest using Neutrogena oil-free face wash. You always want to use products without oil on your face it will help a lot!
• when washing your face, first wet a cloth with hot water and hold it close to your face for 2 minutes.
This opens up the pores so you can then use your face wash to clean all the oil and dirt out!
• if you keep this going daily it will start working from 3-10 days!
• always eat a healthy diet or food to keep your face shining and that fresh look!
Hope this helps and look for more posts soon!
Got questions? I've got answers! Need help? I'm listening! Be my friend! I'm DJbreakdancer!
Quasadillias, Idk how to spell them! But their amazing :)!
Yes and no. Different reasons as to why aha.