Comments

Wild Things :: All About Dogs

Dogs are man's best friend. But do you know where they came from? And do you know which one is the smartest and the dumbest? Read on for all the facts on dogs! Back to Article

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 23:45:34 -0700

Ily dogs

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:46:56 -0700

Nice article on dogs! Sure there wild

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2013-05-21 10:15:04 -0700

O_o dogs aren't wild things

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-10 14:03:28 -0800

This Awesome!! which ever mod or admin made this is awesome! great job!!!

Blakeney Girl
Blakeney Girl wrote:
2012-09-05 12:36:57 -0700

this is destiny hey

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-05-04 10:39:07 -0700

outside a dog a book is man's best friend but inside a dog its too dark to read XD

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-04 10:30:16 -0700

This article is so wrong! 1st off, german sheps are one of the smartest dogs. 2, they forgot the min pin for the toy breeds.3, some dogs can eat chocalate! My dogs eats all the time(please,your dog might be allergic,so don't even try it! And 4,they forgot 2 working dogs! The doberman and the german shep!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-04 10:23:54 -0700

I have an awsome min pin!!

fuzzyhands
fuzzyhands wrote:
2012-04-27 15:49:25 -0700

i haz a scotty dog Big Grin

Fuzzball23
Fuzzball23 wrote:
2012-04-27 10:32:08 -0700

I have two big black smelly haqiry dogs and they r the best!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-08-18 16:40:33 -0700

i love dogs smile. and im getting 1 of the smartest dog breeds! a Papillon!

peaceoutsmurfette
peaceoutsmurfette wrote:
2011-08-05 22:01:00 -0700

that was AMAZEING if i spelt the word right couse i never really spelt that word before in my life

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-04-07 09:35:09 -0700

I love dogs and i have helped out at a shelter NOT a pet shop if you get a pet shop dog VERY bad idea...i think it would be good to have a day that all people can come in and out like a like a big adpotion day ..!!!

What is the Perfect Pet?

• A dog is the perfect pet.
  • I love cats.
  • Guinea Pigs are the best.
  • Reptiles rule!

Micro_lady and the tramp micro
Fall in love this Valentine’s Day with Lady and the Tramp, which is released on Blu-Ray and DVD F...
Micro_wappy micro
Play, feed and care for your new virtual pet with Wappy Dog for Nintendo DS. Read Kidzworld’s rev...
Kidzworld has put together tons of amazing information and photos on the world’s biggest cats! Re...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar