Comments

Wild Things :: All About Dogs

Dogs are man's best friend. But do you know where they came from? And do you know which one is the smartest and the dumbest? Read on for all the facts on dogs! Back to Article

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 23:45:34 -0700

Ily dogs

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-02 16:46:56 -0700

Nice article on dogs! Sure there wild

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2013-05-21 10:15:04 -0700

O_o dogs aren't wild things

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-10 14:03:28 -0800

This Awesome!! which ever mod or admin made this is awesome! great job!!!

Blakeney Girl
Blakeney Girl wrote:
2012-09-05 12:36:57 -0700

this is destiny hey

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-05-04 10:39:07 -0700

outside a dog a book is man's best friend but inside a dog its too dark to read XD

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-04 10:30:16 -0700

This article is so wrong! 1st off, german sheps are one of the smartest dogs. 2, they forgot the min pin for the toy breeds.3, some dogs can eat chocalate! My dogs eats all the time(please,your dog might be allergic,so don't even try it! And 4,they forgot 2 working dogs! The doberman and the german shep!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-04 10:23:54 -0700

I have an awsome min pin!!

fuzzyhands
fuzzyhands wrote:
2012-04-27 15:49:25 -0700

i haz a scotty dog Big Grin

Fuzzball23
Fuzzball23 wrote:
2012-04-27 10:32:08 -0700

I have two big black smelly haqiry dogs and they r the best!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-08-18 16:40:33 -0700

i love dogs smile. and im getting 1 of the smartest dog breeds! a Papillon!

peaceoutsmurfette
peaceoutsmurfette wrote:
2011-08-05 22:01:00 -0700

that was AMAZEING if i spelt the word right couse i never really spelt that word before in my life

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-04-07 09:35:09 -0700

I love dogs and i have helped out at a shelter NOT a pet shop if you get a pet shop dog VERY bad idea...i think it would be good to have a day that all people can come in and out like a like a big adpotion day ..!!!

What is the Perfect Pet?

• A dog is the perfect pet.
  • I love cats.
  • Guinea Pigs are the best.
  • Reptiles rule!

Micro_lady and the tramp micro
Fall in love this Valentine’s Day with Lady and the Tramp, which is released on Blu-Ray and DVD F...
Micro_wappy micro
Play, feed and care for your new virtual pet with Wappy Dog for Nintendo DS. Read Kidzworld’s rev...
Kidzworld has put together tons of amazing information and photos on the world’s biggest cats! Re...

Random in the forums

HopelessWanderer
More than anything. She's amazing and so gorgeous. I liked her before the movie, though. I liked her when she played in The Secret Life of The American Teenager. Plus she's going to be in the movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
5sosxo
5sosxo posted in General:
Our Mental Synchronisation, Can Have But One Explanation! Me And You Are Just Meant To Be!~Frozen
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in General:
"Jordan" wrote:Not even going to bother giving this the answer or attention you are looking for.And I am very happy with the decision we made and appreciate all the actual positive helpful users.But I will touch on your filter complaint.Sorry that you hate the filter so much. But you have the United States Government to thank for that and the law it created.Because that is why our users are suffering. Because of the law that is in place. We wish it didn't have to be that way, trust me. It is awful see words blocked that shouldn't.But we follow the law and always will. Thanks for not locking this thread. It's appreciated.  Nice underline on the word "actual".  I've tried being positive and friendly and have given suggestions this way.  Doesn't work.  I just get ignored and deleted.  Being negative seems to work better so that's what I've been doing.  Oh, and calling me an attention seeker is a smart way to get out of answering my complaints about the P&R section.
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor posted in General:
5sosxo suffered 60 emotional damage!
_OreoGurl_
_OreoGurl_ posted in Debating:
Hey just im bored........ p me if ur bored too!