Comments

Pokemon Platinum Version :: Picking Your Starter Pokemon

Whether you are playing your first Pokemon game or if you already beaten Diamond and Pearl, here are some important things to consider when picking your first Pokemon in Platinum. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-01-29 13:21:14 -0800

Always chose torchic

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-01-29 13:20:37 -0800

I lost mine lol

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2013-12-10 15:14:38 -0800

always piplup, i was really stupid and got pearl first, and i never finished diamond : p even though i like dialga more...........WHY CAN'T DIALGA BE MY FREAKIN FRIEND!? DDD :

Shugopoke

Kidpoi wrote:
2013-08-06 12:06:13 -0700

Devil

pikachufangirl_2209932
pikachufangirl_2209932 wrote:
2012-07-26 11:50:05 -0700

im getting a pokemon platinum game if i win a bid on ebay inm only going to pay $10.00 though im going to get all the starter pokemon if i can i already have heartgold sousilver and white so i hope my bid wins

Ebony eV Ni
Ebony eV Ni wrote:
2011-10-06 21:36:13 -0700

I got a female Piplup on my fourth restart! And I am trading some pokemons with my friend for starters! Clown I'm sure if I get all the starter pokemons it will be for the best!

Dvp_140x100_w

Diamond or Pearl - Which Will You Choose?

• Pokemon Diamond!
  • Pokemon Pearl!
  • I want Diamond and Pearl!
  • Neither, Pokemon sucks!

Want to know what's new to check out in Platinum? Want to know if it's worthwhile to get the new ...

Games in the forums

naruto200
I'm not saying the characters they have are bad choices, they just don't have enough characters to choose from considering the Wii U is more powerful then a PS3 and a Xbox 360.
xPrincessPikachux
Not even Pac-man, Bowser Jr., and Duck Hunt Dog makes you curious? Wow, I'm surprised.
naruto200
super Smash bros for wii u doesn't have any new characters that makes me want to pay $50 when the magorady of the game is Brawl with upscalled + graphics, touch screen gimics and 30 (something) characters on BOTH the wii u and the 3ds verson. for the 3dS it's alriht, but for the Wii U this isn't lookin to good. The wii u is capable of more then that if it can run assasin's Creed 3. I'm still gettin the ame though.
xPrincessPikachux
Well, we both hope that Super Smash Bros for Wii U will really save it. I doubt that, but I hope Nintendo doesn't screw up this version like they did with Mario Kart 8. Mario Kart 8 SUCKS compared to Mario Kart Wii... maybe it was best for you to rent the game, because you would SLIGHTLY be disappointed when you beat the game and play online. By the way, I'm getting the new 3DS LL that's coming out next year.
naruto200
To make a point, that Nintendo needs to do something or the Wii U will be the next virtual boy with no ames. I don't mean literally, no aames but it's missing 3rd party games that last gen consoles are etting such as the PS3 and Xbox 360.