Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We a Couple?

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this guy for about two months now and we always do things that couples do but I have no idea where we stand! Are we dating or just friends? Back to Article

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-11-27 16:01:43 -0800

half friends, half couples. It happens. a lot.

zackfan

veevee171 wrote:
2011-07-22 17:07:29 -0700

YEAH MY FRIEND HAS THIS PROBLEM

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2011-07-22 10:22:21 -0700

If you've met this guy on the internet, then No. If in real life dating, then Yes. In other words, reality dating.

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:57 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Who's Your Favorite Match? Vote!

• Hilary and Jesse.
  • Kelly and Jared.
  • Chad Michael and Mischa.
  • The Olsens and The Maddens.

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11