Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We a Couple?

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this guy for about two months now and we always do things that couples do but I have no idea where we stand! Are we dating or just friends? Back to Article

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-11-27 16:01:43 -0800

half friends, half couples. It happens. a lot.

zackfan

veevee171 wrote:
2011-07-22 17:07:29 -0700

YEAH MY FRIEND HAS THIS PROBLEM

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2011-07-22 10:22:21 -0700

If you've met this guy on the internet, then No. If in real life dating, then Yes. In other words, reality dating.

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:57 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Who's Your Favorite Match? Vote!

• Hilary and Jesse.
  • Kelly and Jared.
  • Chad Michael and Mischa.
  • The Olsens and The Maddens.

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand