Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We a Couple?

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this guy for about two months now and we always do things that couples do but I have no idea where we stand! Are we dating or just friends? Back to Article

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-11-27 16:01:43 -0800

half friends, half couples. It happens. a lot.

zackfan

veevee171 wrote:
2011-07-22 17:07:29 -0700

YEAH MY FRIEND HAS THIS PROBLEM

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2011-07-22 10:22:21 -0700

If you've met this guy on the internet, then No. If in real life dating, then Yes. In other words, reality dating.

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:57 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Who's Your Favorite Match? Vote!

• Hilary and Jesse.
  • Kelly and Jared.
  • Chad Michael and Mischa.
  • The Olsens and The Maddens.

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.