Comments

Dear Dish-It, Are We a Couple?

I have a very confusing situation that I hope you can help me with! I’ve been chilling with this guy for about two months now and we always do things that couples do but I have no idea where we stand! Are we dating or just friends? Back to Article

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-11-27 16:01:43 -0800

half friends, half couples. It happens. a lot.

zackfan

veevee171 wrote:
2011-07-22 17:07:29 -0700

YEAH MY FRIEND HAS THIS PROBLEM

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2011-07-22 10:22:21 -0700

If you've met this guy on the internet, then No. If in real life dating, then Yes. In other words, reality dating.

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:22:57 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Who's Your Favorite Match? Vote!

• Hilary and Jesse.
  • Kelly and Jared.
  • Chad Michael and Mischa.
  • The Olsens and The Maddens.

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.