Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Get Over Being Dumped For No Reason?

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the morning. It was a total shock to me as I thought we were really happy. Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:10:34 -0700

I hate being dumped and when I find another boyfriend and he wants me back I say nope you dumped me so go # ###

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:54 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:44 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-07 12:38:01 -0700

Cuss his azz out lol jp, if u really loved this person u can't get over it. Frustrated

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:27:59 -0700

ride on a pony..u'll get over it

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:23 -0700

fly to the moon~

Butterfly 1996_1858459
Butterfly 1996_1858459 wrote:
2011-08-16 02:30:18 -0700

my friend went thru the same thing..I'll tell her bout this, maybe it'll help smile

Ever Been Beaten to the Dump?

• Never, I've always been the dumper.
  • Yeah, but I think my ex saw it coming and dumped me first.
  • Dumping isn't a game. Sometimes, things just don't work out.
  • Yeah, it always happens to me.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3
Emilymuffin
Emilymuffin posted in Style:
Embrace it! You could be a model
snivylol
snivylol posted in Family Issues:
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? I hate my sister she punches me in the face but sometimes she is nice