Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Get Over Being Dumped For No Reason?

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the morning. It was a total shock to me as I thought we were really happy. Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:10:34 -0700

I hate being dumped and when I find another boyfriend and he wants me back I say nope you dumped me so go # ###

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:54 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:44 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-07 12:38:01 -0700

Cuss his azz out lol jp, if u really loved this person u can't get over it. Frustrated

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:27:59 -0700

ride on a pony..u'll get over it

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:23 -0700

fly to the moon~

Butterfly 1996_1858459
Butterfly 1996_1858459 wrote:
2011-08-16 02:30:18 -0700

my friend went thru the same thing..I'll tell her bout this, maybe it'll help smile

Ever Been Beaten to the Dump?

• Never, I've always been the dumper.
  • Yeah, but I think my ex saw it coming and dumped me first.
  • Dumping isn't a game. Sometimes, things just don't work out.
  • Yeah, it always happens to me.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.