Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Get Over Being Dumped For No Reason?

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the morning. It was a total shock to me as I thought we were really happy. Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:10:34 -0700

I hate being dumped and when I find another boyfriend and he wants me back I say nope you dumped me so go # ###

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:54 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:44 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-07 12:38:01 -0700

Cuss his azz out lol jp, if u really loved this person u can't get over it. Frustrated

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:27:59 -0700

ride on a pony..u'll get over it

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:23 -0700

fly to the moon~

Butterfly 1996_1858459
Butterfly 1996_1858459 wrote:
2011-08-16 02:30:18 -0700

my friend went thru the same thing..I'll tell her bout this, maybe it'll help smile

Ever Been Beaten to the Dump?

• Never, I've always been the dumper.
  • Yeah, but I think my ex saw it coming and dumped me first.
  • Dumping isn't a game. Sometimes, things just don't work out.
  • Yeah, it always happens to me.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom