Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Get Over Being Dumped For No Reason?

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the morning. It was a total shock to me as I thought we were really happy. Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:10:34 -0700

I hate being dumped and when I find another boyfriend and he wants me back I say nope you dumped me so go # ###

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:54 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:44 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-07 12:38:01 -0700

Cuss his azz out lol jp, if u really loved this person u can't get over it. Frustrated

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:27:59 -0700

ride on a pony..u'll get over it

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:23 -0700

fly to the moon~

Butterfly 1996_1858459
Butterfly 1996_1858459 wrote:
2011-08-16 02:30:18 -0700

my friend went thru the same thing..I'll tell her bout this, maybe it'll help smile

Ever Been Beaten to the Dump?

• Never, I've always been the dumper.
  • Yeah, but I think my ex saw it coming and dumped me first.
  • Dumping isn't a game. Sometimes, things just don't work out.
  • Yeah, it always happens to me.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Hahaha. Well, I don't put too much eyeliner on, but I will try to explain it. Follow your eye line, and just go over it like two times. :p
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
Oh, okay?
LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn