Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Get Over Being Dumped For No Reason?

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the morning. It was a total shock to me as I thought we were really happy. Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:10:34 -0700

I hate being dumped and when I find another boyfriend and he wants me back I say nope you dumped me so go # ###

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:54 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

worlds_best_nerd601
worlds_best_nerd601 wrote:
2014-07-27 11:24:44 -0700

Ugh He blamed his freaking mom when Brett dumped me :*(

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-06-07 12:38:01 -0700

Cuss his azz out lol jp, if u really loved this person u can't get over it. Frustrated

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:27:59 -0700

ride on a pony..u'll get over it

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:23 -0700

fly to the moon~

Butterfly 1996_1858459
Butterfly 1996_1858459 wrote:
2011-08-16 02:30:18 -0700

my friend went thru the same thing..I'll tell her bout this, maybe it'll help smile

Ever Been Beaten to the Dump?

• Never, I've always been the dumper.
  • Yeah, but I think my ex saw it coming and dumped me first.
  • Dumping isn't a game. Sometimes, things just don't work out.
  • Yeah, it always happens to me.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.
alexiarina123
ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that.
thebellsofnotredame3
My brother is 15 and he makes fun of everything I do. I used to get along with him when I was younger but now that we're older he's started acting like a jerk. He always picks on the things I'm most insecure about and it happens all the time. What should I do?
greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?