Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Won't Talk To Me

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my best friend refuses to talk to me (we are not in the same class) and she keeps playing with these 2 girls in my class. Today I had a chance to sit with her an Back to Article

pug66
pug66 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:22:25 -0800

My bff only talks to me when i go over to her house but thats only because she's friends with my twin. UGGGGGG! she also ignores me! Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 17:52:43 -0700

My BFF still talks to me!

pinklover18
pinklover18 wrote:
2013-09-15 17:28:24 -0700

i know how u feel...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-04-14 18:13:27 -0700

Frustrated

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-03-11 05:27:44 -0700

I'm going through the exact same thing Frown x

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-08 12:37:19 -0700

That happens to me ALL the time! Glad someone else goes through the same thing i do.

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
sierra145
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"supernaturalblackcat" wrote:thanks for answering u have a good day/night too You're very welcome, and thank you. Unfortunately, I'm very tired, and I think I'm gonna go to sleep very soon. G'night :D
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for answering u have a good day/night too