Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Won't Talk To Me

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my best friend refuses to talk to me (we are not in the same class) and she keeps playing with these 2 girls in my class. Today I had a chance to sit with her an Back to Article

pug66
pug66 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:22:25 -0800

My bff only talks to me when i go over to her house but thats only because she's friends with my twin. UGGGGGG! she also ignores me! Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 17:52:43 -0700

My BFF still talks to me!

pinklover18
pinklover18 wrote:
2013-09-15 17:28:24 -0700

i know how u feel...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-04-14 18:13:27 -0700

Frustrated

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-03-11 05:27:44 -0700

I'm going through the exact same thing Frown x

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-08 12:37:19 -0700

That happens to me ALL the time! Glad someone else goes through the same thing i do.

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

9bella
9bella posted in Friends:
"jordand08" wrote:Well. you shouldn't fight back. that will just cause more pointless drama.Just ignore her. and if she won't leave you alone then go to the school's guidance counselor.  ^^^ this  but  just to take the stress out talk to a trusted adult or write down in a journal
jordand08
Well, that is what brother's do. But it's okay. in time, everything will be okay.
reply about 1 hour
Kirito109
Kirito109 posted in Friends:
"BlackWolfSoul" wrote: I think a good friend is caring for what you do and its always true Hi, Brother xD So to me, the perfect friend is someone like your family member. You guys can trust each other very well, and sometimes annoy each other. Someone who you're comfortable to be around with.
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
Well. you shouldn't fight back. that will just cause more pointless drama. Just ignore her. and if she won't leave you alone then go to the school's guidance counselor.
Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?