Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Won't Talk To Me

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my best friend refuses to talk to me (we are not in the same class) and she keeps playing with these 2 girls in my class. Today I had a chance to sit with her an Back to Article

pug66
pug66 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:22:25 -0800

My bff only talks to me when i go over to her house but thats only because she's friends with my twin. UGGGGGG! she also ignores me! Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 17:52:43 -0700

My BFF still talks to me!

pinklover18
pinklover18 wrote:
2013-09-15 17:28:24 -0700

i know how u feel...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-04-14 18:13:27 -0700

Frustrated

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-03-11 05:27:44 -0700

I'm going through the exact same thing Frown x

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-08 12:37:19 -0700

That happens to me ALL the time! Glad someone else goes through the same thing i do.

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand