Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Won't Talk To Me

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my best friend refuses to talk to me (we are not in the same class) and she keeps playing with these 2 girls in my class. Today I had a chance to sit with her an Back to Article

pug66
pug66 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:22:25 -0800

My bff only talks to me when i go over to her house but thats only because she's friends with my twin. UGGGGGG! she also ignores me! Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 17:52:43 -0700

My BFF still talks to me!

pinklover18
pinklover18 wrote:
2013-09-15 17:28:24 -0700

i know how u feel...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-04-14 18:13:27 -0700

Frustrated

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-03-11 05:27:44 -0700

I'm going through the exact same thing Frown x

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-08 12:37:19 -0700

That happens to me ALL the time! Glad someone else goes through the same thing i do.

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you