Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Won't Talk To Me

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my best friend refuses to talk to me (we are not in the same class) and she keeps playing with these 2 girls in my class. Today I had a chance to sit with her an Back to Article

pug66
pug66 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:22:25 -0800

My bff only talks to me when i go over to her house but thats only because she's friends with my twin. UGGGGGG! she also ignores me! Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 17:52:43 -0700

My BFF still talks to me!

pinklover18
pinklover18 wrote:
2013-09-15 17:28:24 -0700

i know how u feel...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-04-14 18:13:27 -0700

Frustrated

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-03-11 05:27:44 -0700

I'm going through the exact same thing Frown x

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-08 12:37:19 -0700

That happens to me ALL the time! Glad someone else goes through the same thing i do.

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D