Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Won't Talk To Me

I have been feeling terribly upset about something that keeps bothering me so much. At school my best friend refuses to talk to me (we are not in the same class) and she keeps playing with these 2 girls in my class. Today I had a chance to sit with her an Back to Article

pug66
pug66 wrote:
2014-02-16 14:22:25 -0800

My bff only talks to me when i go over to her house but thats only because she's friends with my twin. UGGGGGG! she also ignores me! Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 17:52:43 -0700

My BFF still talks to me!

pinklover18
pinklover18 wrote:
2013-09-15 17:28:24 -0700

i know how u feel...

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-04-14 18:13:27 -0700

Frustrated

emmaiggy123
emmaiggy123 wrote:
2012-03-11 05:27:44 -0700

I'm going through the exact same thing Frown x

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-08 12:37:19 -0700

That happens to me ALL the time! Glad someone else goes through the same thing i do.

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now ...

kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.
brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.