Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

The boy that dropped me, dropped me because my friend wrote him a letter sayin' another boy wanted to go out with me. Don't make the mistake of saying you're going to cheat on your boyfriend... Back to Article

jgirl183
jgirl183 wrote:
2014-02-01 01:15:25 -0800

ok I have had bf im not sure if I like him and I like but I got a bf and when we wher going out it was aweard we didn't talk so we broke up then my bff went out with him and then I got jelas and ignord then both then I just got ask out and said yes wgat do I do please help me !!!!!!

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-01-05 10:02:27 -0800

Wow it is right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:42:03 -0700

is it just me or i'm getting a lot of newsfeed

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:03 -0700

i know this guy at my school likes me such a dumb ashh but he FINE!!

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-01-30 16:12:55 -0800

theres this boy in my past grades second grade named daniel and was holding my hand he still stares at me once he defended me he still likes me

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-01-21 16:23:17 -0800

i know my ex bf still likes but i broke up with because he was rude and mean and selfish

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:34:43 -0800

My friend told me that my ex still liked me. So I observed him. Then she gave me a dare to ask him out. So I did and he said, "I guess so. Sure." and My freind was all "Sure?!?!" Then she dared him to break up with me and he said " I am breaking up with you will you go out with me?" and I said Sure because I still like him.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:48 -0800

Me and my crush talk. So I kno he likes me.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:27 -0800

If he likes you he will talk to you and be nice and stuff..

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-04 10:45:05 -0800

I like this boy named alexis in my school. He is
Always looking at me when i am . Idk if he likes me.i nwed to know i really like him

AJ is me
AJ is me wrote:
2012-04-10 16:06:26 -0700

i know how you feel

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2011-11-05 19:19:56 -0700

hey me!?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-11-05 19:11:11 -0700

How about me?!Dear Dish-It NEVER answered my questions! I post 13 questions!!!

lunabug6620
lunabug6620 wrote:
2011-06-25 21:01:45 -0700

wow that gurl is heartbroken i am not i am happily in a perrfect relationship

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:41:39 -0700

omg like y is love so hard 2 find?

daddieslilbrat_1577974
daddieslilbrat_1577974 wrote:
2010-08-21 10:08:20 -0700

okay im starting a new year at a new school and im really pretty but i wear glasses how do i know if guys will still like me if they think i am a nerd? how do i act?

Do They Like You Or Loath You?

• When they stare at you all the time - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's just to bug you.
  • Who cares? It only counts when I like them

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
if she hurts you and that she should not be doing that.