Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

The boy that dropped me, dropped me because my friend wrote him a letter sayin' another boy wanted to go out with me. Don't make the mistake of saying you're going to cheat on your boyfriend... Back to Article

jgirl183
jgirl183 wrote:
2014-02-01 01:15:25 -0800

ok I have had bf im not sure if I like him and I like but I got a bf and when we wher going out it was aweard we didn't talk so we broke up then my bff went out with him and then I got jelas and ignord then both then I just got ask out and said yes wgat do I do please help me !!!!!!

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-01-05 10:02:27 -0800

Wow it is right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:42:03 -0700

is it just me or i'm getting a lot of newsfeed

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:03 -0700

i know this guy at my school likes me such a dumb ashh but he FINE!!

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-01-30 16:12:55 -0800

theres this boy in my past grades second grade named daniel and was holding my hand he still stares at me once he defended me he still likes me

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-01-21 16:23:17 -0800

i know my ex bf still likes but i broke up with because he was rude and mean and selfish

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:34:43 -0800

My friend told me that my ex still liked me. So I observed him. Then she gave me a dare to ask him out. So I did and he said, "I guess so. Sure." and My freind was all "Sure?!?!" Then she dared him to break up with me and he said " I am breaking up with you will you go out with me?" and I said Sure because I still like him.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:48 -0800

Me and my crush talk. So I kno he likes me.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:27 -0800

If he likes you he will talk to you and be nice and stuff..

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-04 10:45:05 -0800

I like this boy named alexis in my school. He is
Always looking at me when i am . Idk if he likes me.i nwed to know i really like him

AJ is me
AJ is me wrote:
2012-04-10 16:06:26 -0700

i know how you feel

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2011-11-05 19:19:56 -0700

hey me!?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-11-05 19:11:11 -0700

How about me?!Dear Dish-It NEVER answered my questions! I post 13 questions!!!

lunabug6620
lunabug6620 wrote:
2011-06-25 21:01:45 -0700

wow that gurl is heartbroken i am not i am happily in a perrfect relationship

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:41:39 -0700

omg like y is love so hard 2 find?

daddieslilbrat_1577974
daddieslilbrat_1577974 wrote:
2010-08-21 10:08:20 -0700

okay im starting a new year at a new school and im really pretty but i wear glasses how do i know if guys will still like me if they think i am a nerd? how do i act?

Do They Like You Or Loath You?

• When they stare at you all the time - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's just to bug you.
  • Who cares? It only counts when I like them

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress