Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

The boy that dropped me, dropped me because my friend wrote him a letter sayin' another boy wanted to go out with me. Don't make the mistake of saying you're going to cheat on your boyfriend... Back to Article

jgirl183
jgirl183 wrote:
2014-02-01 01:15:25 -0800

ok I have had bf im not sure if I like him and I like but I got a bf and when we wher going out it was aweard we didn't talk so we broke up then my bff went out with him and then I got jelas and ignord then both then I just got ask out and said yes wgat do I do please help me !!!!!!

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-01-05 10:02:27 -0800

Wow it is right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:42:03 -0700

is it just me or i'm getting a lot of newsfeed

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:03 -0700

i know this guy at my school likes me such a dumb ashh but he FINE!!

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-01-30 16:12:55 -0800

theres this boy in my past grades second grade named daniel and was holding my hand he still stares at me once he defended me he still likes me

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-01-21 16:23:17 -0800

i know my ex bf still likes but i broke up with because he was rude and mean and selfish

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:34:43 -0800

My friend told me that my ex still liked me. So I observed him. Then she gave me a dare to ask him out. So I did and he said, "I guess so. Sure." and My freind was all "Sure?!?!" Then she dared him to break up with me and he said " I am breaking up with you will you go out with me?" and I said Sure because I still like him.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:48 -0800

Me and my crush talk. So I kno he likes me.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:27 -0800

If he likes you he will talk to you and be nice and stuff..

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-04 10:45:05 -0800

I like this boy named alexis in my school. He is
Always looking at me when i am . Idk if he likes me.i nwed to know i really like him

AJ is me
AJ is me wrote:
2012-04-10 16:06:26 -0700

i know how you feel

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2011-11-05 19:19:56 -0700

hey me!?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-11-05 19:11:11 -0700

How about me?!Dear Dish-It NEVER answered my questions! I post 13 questions!!!

lunabug6620
lunabug6620 wrote:
2011-06-25 21:01:45 -0700

wow that gurl is heartbroken i am not i am happily in a perrfect relationship

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:41:39 -0700

omg like y is love so hard 2 find?

daddieslilbrat_1577974
daddieslilbrat_1577974 wrote:
2010-08-21 10:08:20 -0700

okay im starting a new year at a new school and im really pretty but i wear glasses how do i know if guys will still like me if they think i am a nerd? how do i act?

Do They Like You Or Loath You?

• When they stare at you all the time - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's just to bug you.
  • Who cares? It only counts when I like them

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D