Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

The boy that dropped me, dropped me because my friend wrote him a letter sayin' another boy wanted to go out with me. Don't make the mistake of saying you're going to cheat on your boyfriend... Back to Article

jgirl183
jgirl183 wrote:
2014-02-01 01:15:25 -0800

ok I have had bf im not sure if I like him and I like but I got a bf and when we wher going out it was aweard we didn't talk so we broke up then my bff went out with him and then I got jelas and ignord then both then I just got ask out and said yes wgat do I do please help me !!!!!!

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-01-05 10:02:27 -0800

Wow it is right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:42:03 -0700

is it just me or i'm getting a lot of newsfeed

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:03 -0700

i know this guy at my school likes me such a dumb ashh but he FINE!!

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-01-30 16:12:55 -0800

theres this boy in my past grades second grade named daniel and was holding my hand he still stares at me once he defended me he still likes me

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-01-21 16:23:17 -0800

i know my ex bf still likes but i broke up with because he was rude and mean and selfish

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:34:43 -0800

My friend told me that my ex still liked me. So I observed him. Then she gave me a dare to ask him out. So I did and he said, "I guess so. Sure." and My freind was all "Sure?!?!" Then she dared him to break up with me and he said " I am breaking up with you will you go out with me?" and I said Sure because I still like him.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:48 -0800

Me and my crush talk. So I kno he likes me.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:27 -0800

If he likes you he will talk to you and be nice and stuff..

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-04 10:45:05 -0800

I like this boy named alexis in my school. He is
Always looking at me when i am . Idk if he likes me.i nwed to know i really like him

AJ is me
AJ is me wrote:
2012-04-10 16:06:26 -0700

i know how you feel

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2011-11-05 19:19:56 -0700

hey me!?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-11-05 19:11:11 -0700

How about me?!Dear Dish-It NEVER answered my questions! I post 13 questions!!!

lunabug6620
lunabug6620 wrote:
2011-06-25 21:01:45 -0700

wow that gurl is heartbroken i am not i am happily in a perrfect relationship

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:41:39 -0700

omg like y is love so hard 2 find?

daddieslilbrat
daddieslilbrat wrote:
2010-08-21 10:08:20 -0700

okay im starting a new year at a new school and im really pretty but i wear glasses how do i know if guys will still like me if they think i am a nerd? how do i act?

Do They Like You Or Loath You?

• When they stare at you all the time - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's just to bug you.
  • Who cares? It only counts when I like them

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!