Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

The boy that dropped me, dropped me because my friend wrote him a letter sayin' another boy wanted to go out with me. Don't make the mistake of saying you're going to cheat on your boyfriend... Back to Article

jgirl183
jgirl183 wrote:
2014-02-01 01:15:25 -0800

ok I have had bf im not sure if I like him and I like but I got a bf and when we wher going out it was aweard we didn't talk so we broke up then my bff went out with him and then I got jelas and ignord then both then I just got ask out and said yes wgat do I do please help me !!!!!!

swagbaby400
swagbaby400 wrote:
2014-01-05 10:02:27 -0800

Wow it is right

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:42:03 -0700

is it just me or i'm getting a lot of newsfeed

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:40:03 -0700

i know this guy at my school likes me such a dumb ashh but he FINE!!

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-01-30 16:12:55 -0800

theres this boy in my past grades second grade named daniel and was holding my hand he still stares at me once he defended me he still likes me

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-01-21 16:23:17 -0800

i know my ex bf still likes but i broke up with because he was rude and mean and selfish

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:34:43 -0800

My friend told me that my ex still liked me. So I observed him. Then she gave me a dare to ask him out. So I did and he said, "I guess so. Sure." and My freind was all "Sure?!?!" Then she dared him to break up with me and he said " I am breaking up with you will you go out with me?" and I said Sure because I still like him.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:48 -0800

Me and my crush talk. So I kno he likes me.

JellyBum
JellyBum wrote:
2012-11-04 10:53:27 -0800

If he likes you he will talk to you and be nice and stuff..

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-04 10:45:05 -0800

I like this boy named alexis in my school. He is
Always looking at me when i am . Idk if he likes me.i nwed to know i really like him

AJ is me
AJ is me wrote:
2012-04-10 16:06:26 -0700

i know how you feel

mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer wrote:
2011-11-05 19:19:56 -0700

hey me!?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-11-05 19:11:11 -0700

How about me?!Dear Dish-It NEVER answered my questions! I post 13 questions!!!

lunabug6620
lunabug6620 wrote:
2011-06-25 21:01:45 -0700

wow that gurl is heartbroken i am not i am happily in a perrfect relationship

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:41:39 -0700

omg like y is love so hard 2 find?

daddieslilbrat_1577974
daddieslilbrat_1577974 wrote:
2010-08-21 10:08:20 -0700

okay im starting a new year at a new school and im really pretty but i wear glasses how do i know if guys will still like me if they think i am a nerd? how do i act?

Do They Like You Or Loath You?

• When they stare at you all the time - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's love.
  • When they tease you - it's just to bug you.
  • Who cares? It only counts when I like them

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another gi...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days