Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want To Date My BFF

Me and my BFF (who is a boy) have been told that we should go out so many times by other kids at school, but I don't know if he likes me in that way. I would love to go out with him, but I don't want to wreck our friendship. Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-23 07:29:45 -0700

I want to to and I love her );

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:08:42 -0700

just remain the desp crush forever man! die alone girl...die

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:05:20 -0700

Okay,so I was trying to comment ''I Love you'' in japanese and the filter warned me .-.

miss blanks
miss blanks wrote:
2013-01-19 08:17:25 -0800

Umhh mii bestfriend already dated like 50000 times but that wnt happen again ohh god!! were still datin i never broke up wit him

miss blanks
miss blanks wrote:
2013-01-19 08:17:18 -0800

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-19 00:22:00 -0800

i

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-18 23:02:55 -0800

idk idc

obey_nevaeh
obey_nevaeh wrote:
2013-01-18 22:55:13 -0800

woww u wanna date your bff

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-18 22:52:22 -0800

A.D.B

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-18 22:52:07 -0800

nevaeh IS SO _

obey_nevaeh
obey_nevaeh wrote:
2013-01-18 22:49:42 -0800

shout out my girl janyia lol

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-18 22:47:49 -0800

shout out to nevaeh

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-28 13:11:50 -0700

i dated mine..didnt work out and now i cannot even tlk to her big mistaske nvr again

emogamergirl

smilezcute wrote:
2012-08-28 12:32:46 -0700

Truu ...

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-08-28 12:28:59 -0700

My boyfriend is my BFF smile

jaleahah
jaleahah wrote:
2012-08-28 09:02:06 -0700

But Wat bout Mii nd Semaj we were frends nd I Neva Eva liked him At all

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.