Comments

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

The third Monday in January is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Jr. Do you know why this man is so special that he gets his own holiday? Back to Article

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-15 18:32:30 -0800

I love this man not only because I'm black 2 because he changed a big law and I thank him

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-02-15 18:30:10 -0800

if i could thank this man, i would. without him, i might not be alive. white+not=me Big Grin

Bailey778
Bailey778 wrote:
2014-01-24 10:26:25 -0800

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

ashesflame
ashesflame wrote:
2014-01-21 19:44:15 -0800

I remember walking into a restroom in a resterant and a little african american girl was in there washing her hands.I said hi and she replied with 'My uncle doesn't like me talking to white people'. Its so sad how there are still people like that out there.I pity that girl ; no child deserves a family like that. Frown

Shanaa11
Shanaa11 wrote:
2014-01-20 16:38:48 -0800

if u guys are races #### u i am black and jamica if u guys dont like me i am free so leave BLACKS ALONE

kemani000
kemani000 wrote:
2014-01-20 13:41:04 -0800

If he was born Jan 15 why is his body today

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-20 12:32:05 -0800

he will always be remembered. *SALUTE*

queenofsmiles
queenofsmiles wrote:
2014-01-20 11:50:18 -0800

Thank God for Martin. Dang back then colored people were always look down upon Frustrated

theABsuperstar
theABsuperstar wrote:
2014-01-20 11:32:33 -0800

This is a day we will NEVER forget. We will always remember Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr forever. smile

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-01-20 10:45:15 -0800

I agree allen

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-01-20 10:32:25 -0800

brunea: probably because they didn't like how whites were treating blacks...It was pretty horrible

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-01-20 10:31:07 -0800

He was pretty brave to do all that... If I was alive when this happened I would have known 100% that he would be assassinated by some person who didn't like what he was doing. I'm actually pretty suprised he got THAT far. But anyways, Thank You!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-01-20 10:25:32 -0800

Unfortunately there are always going to be silly people who dislike things for no reason. In the case of MLK, to dislike the article is pretty insensitive. Those are the people we all need to ignore in life!

brunea
brunea wrote:
2014-01-19 20:40:47 -0800

i dnt know who disliked this but without him we wouldn't be where were at right now

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-19 20:39:45 -0800

I dont have to go to school tomorrow because of his.day on monday, so thank you!!!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-01-19 18:41:08 -0800

Guys I don't get why a lot of people disliked this

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-19 15:46:15 -0800

To SWSChick: I agree with you. smile

SWSChick
SWSChick wrote:
2014-01-19 15:36:32 -0800

im not black, but he stopped lots of racism. he did so much great things for this world.. and its sad he died at such a young age of 39. so much ignorate people are still here, but atleast its not like the old days. i am who i am because of him

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-19 15:27:19 -0800

Even though im not black.
He gave freedom to all blacks!
And im really happy about that!
Thank you Martin Luther King Jr. Grin

UnknownGuy_99
UnknownGuy_99 wrote:
2014-01-19 10:24:21 -0800

Okay If You Dislike Martin Luther King Jr. Day Then You Have Some Major Issues. He Helped Change The World And If You Dont Appreciate That Then You Need To Get our Life Together

Who's Your Hero? Vote!

• My parents are my heroes.
  • A celebrity is my hero.
  • I look up to one of my teachers.
  • None of the above. Someone else is my hero.

Micro_martin-luther-king-crossword-micro
Martin Luther King Jr. was a human rights activist, lawyer and pastor, and on top of all that he ...
Micro_black_micro
February is Black History Month. One cool thing to do is go on a field trip to commemorate the co...
Micro_civil rights_micro
Long before Martin Luther King Jr. walked onto the civil rights stage, many important events took...
Micro_january-micro
It's January, which that means there are ton of cool holidays to celebrate too. Martin Luther Ki...
January 26 is Australia Day! Here's some interesting facts about the smallest continent in the wo...

Random in the forums

Tazri
Tazri posted in Books and Comics:
 :) Recently, for about a couple of days ago, i just finished "The Private Girl"....Its really and awesome book....Its funny, emotional, betrayal, and a lot of things mixed!  :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Let's share your hobbies and interests! Post what do you do in your free time , or what do you like to do. Whats your interest etc.  Hobbies :- Decorating , Reading , Shopping , Photography , Singing. interests:- Reading about World , Know about different religion.  Please post your hobbies & interest too.
Charulata