Comments

Bike Safe: Use Hand Signals

Even though bikes these days are becoming more and more high-tech and come with cool gadgets and gears, they still aren’t equipped with turning signals and brake lights like cars. So, besides always wearing a helmet, it’s important you know the right Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:25:57 -0700

Smile Nose

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-09 17:58:06 -0700

how many car drivers know these signals?

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-08 10:14:09 -0700

I don't really signal with hands

Baratti
Baratti wrote:
2013-05-04 06:09:10 -0700

Love

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-03 12:35:37 -0700

If only bikes had real turn signals without having to let go of the handlebar.

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-03 08:55:24 -0700

I ride no hands a lot so I can use either hand to singnal with...really safe, hehe

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-03 07:46:37 -0700

I need to use signals but I don't like taking my hand off the handlebar

Dancer706568
Dancer706568 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:50:30 -0700

i love doing that but i always end up falling onto my side!!!! LOL smile

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:56 -0700

*already

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:46 -0700

i alrady know how to do this anyway. smile

katrinakaif123

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-01 14:18:16 -0700

I'm just like: Peep! Get out of the way! XD LOL

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2013-01-02 14:39:31 -0800

some people now how to ride a bike

How Often Do You Ride A Bike?

• Every day.
  • Once in a while.
  • Almost never.
  • I don't know how to ride a bike.

Micro_a p
Buying a bike is like choosing a best friend so you choose wisely and your days will be filled wi...
Micro_a micro
They called him the Babe Ruth of BMX. His was known as Stompin Stu Thomsen and he dominated the b...
Micro_b micro
Alright ya “Noodle Head”… if you really want to strap yourself to a loud dragonfly-buzzing dirt b...

GlimmeringSky16