Comments

Bike Safe: Use Hand Signals

Even though bikes these days are becoming more and more high-tech and come with cool gadgets and gears, they still aren’t equipped with turning signals and brake lights like cars. So, besides always wearing a helmet, it’s important you know the right Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:25:57 -0700

Smile Nose

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-09 17:58:06 -0700

how many car drivers know these signals?

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-08 10:14:09 -0700

I don't really signal with hands

Baratti
Baratti wrote:
2013-05-04 06:09:10 -0700

Love

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-03 12:35:37 -0700

If only bikes had real turn signals without having to let go of the handlebar.

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-03 08:55:24 -0700

I ride no hands a lot so I can use either hand to singnal with...really safe, hehe

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-03 07:46:37 -0700

I need to use signals but I don't like taking my hand off the handlebar

Dancer706568
Dancer706568 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:50:30 -0700

i love doing that but i always end up falling onto my side!!!! LOL smile

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:56 -0700

*already

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:46 -0700

i alrady know how to do this anyway. smile

katrinakaif123

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-01 14:18:16 -0700

I'm just like: Peep! Get out of the way! XD LOL

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2013-01-02 14:39:31 -0800

some people now how to ride a bike

How Often Do You Ride A Bike?

• Every day.
  • Once in a while.
  • Almost never.
  • I don't know how to ride a bike.

Micro_a p
Buying a bike is like choosing a best friend so you choose wisely and your days will be filled wi...
Micro_a micro
They called him the Babe Ruth of BMX. His was known as Stompin Stu Thomsen and he dominated the b...
Micro_b micro
Alright ya “Noodle Head”… if you really want to strap yourself to a loud dragonfly-buzzing dirt b...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day