Comments

Bike Safe: Use Hand Signals

Even though bikes these days are becoming more and more high-tech and come with cool gadgets and gears, they still aren’t equipped with turning signals and brake lights like cars. So, besides always wearing a helmet, it’s important you know the right Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:25:57 -0700

Smile Nose

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-09 17:58:06 -0700

how many car drivers know these signals?

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-08 10:14:09 -0700

I don't really signal with hands

Baratti
Baratti wrote:
2013-05-04 06:09:10 -0700

Love

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-03 12:35:37 -0700

If only bikes had real turn signals without having to let go of the handlebar.

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-03 08:55:24 -0700

I ride no hands a lot so I can use either hand to singnal with...really safe, hehe

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-03 07:46:37 -0700

I need to use signals but I don't like taking my hand off the handlebar

Dancer706568
Dancer706568 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:50:30 -0700

i love doing that but i always end up falling onto my side!!!! LOL smile

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:56 -0700

*already

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:46 -0700

i alrady know how to do this anyway. smile

katrinakaif123

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-01 14:18:16 -0700

I'm just like: Peep! Get out of the way! XD LOL

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2013-01-02 14:39:31 -0800

some people now how to ride a bike

How Often Do You Ride A Bike?

• Every day.
  • Once in a while.
  • Almost never.
  • I don't know how to ride a bike.

Micro_a p
Buying a bike is like choosing a best friend so you choose wisely and your days will be filled wi...
Micro_a micro
They called him the Babe Ruth of BMX. His was known as Stompin Stu Thomsen and he dominated the b...
Micro_b micro
Alright ya “Noodle Head”… if you really want to strap yourself to a loud dragonfly-buzzing dirt b...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel