Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Bike Safe: Use Hand Signals

Even though bikes these days are becoming more and more high-tech and come with cool gadgets and gears, they still aren’t equipped with turning signals and brake lights like cars. So, besides always wearing a helmet, it’s important you know the right Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:25:57 -0700

Smile Nose

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-09 17:58:06 -0700

how many car drivers know these signals?

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-05-08 10:14:09 -0700

I don't really signal with hands

Baratti
Baratti wrote:
2013-05-04 06:09:10 -0700

Love

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-03 12:35:37 -0700

If only bikes had real turn signals without having to let go of the handlebar.

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-03 08:55:24 -0700

I ride no hands a lot so I can use either hand to singnal with...really safe, hehe

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-03 07:46:37 -0700

I need to use signals but I don't like taking my hand off the handlebar

Dancer706568
Dancer706568 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:50:30 -0700

i love doing that but i always end up falling onto my side!!!! LOL smile

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:56 -0700

*already

pandalover55
pandalover55 wrote:
2013-05-03 03:49:46 -0700

i alrady know how to do this anyway. smile

katrinakaif123

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-01 14:18:16 -0700

I'm just like: Peep! Get out of the way! XD LOL

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2013-01-02 14:39:31 -0800

some people now how to ride a bike

How Often Do You Ride A Bike?

• Every day.
  • Once in a while.
  • Almost never.
  • I don't know how to ride a bike.

Micro_a p
Buying a bike is like choosing a best friend so you choose wisely and your days will be filled wi...
Micro_a micro
They called him the Babe Ruth of BMX. His was known as Stompin Stu Thomsen and he dominated the b...
Micro_b micro
Alright ya “Noodle Head”… if you really want to strap yourself to a loud dragonfly-buzzing dirt b...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day