Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

callme_Alexis
callme_Alexis wrote:
2012-11-10 13:43:36 -0800

aweeee bo is sooo freaking cute add mehh

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-10 12:17:21 -0800

My Dog Cuter Thoee ! Lmao .

juliebayee10
juliebayee10 wrote:
2012-11-10 09:20:13 -0800

There dog is sooo cuteWink Grin

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-10 09:16:27 -0800

((((((:
Lollss Kaay'Kaay Marisaaaa!

CR@ZIE_CHIK*
CR@ZIE_CHIK* wrote:
2012-11-10 09:14:56 -0800

nawww(=
Rissa i still love youu hun
your still my love
we share the same name x)

CR@ZIE_CHIK*
CR@ZIE_CHIK* wrote:
2012-11-10 09:13:38 -0800

this is obamas last four terms...
so lets jusst stop complaining
even if we dont like him ( i dont)
theres nothing we can really do... just wait these 4 whole years...

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-10 09:13:18 -0800

@CR@ZIE iLike How My Sisss Don't Talk To Mee No Moreee -___- ((:

CR@ZIE_CHIK*
CR@ZIE_CHIK* wrote:
2012-11-10 09:12:11 -0800

Obama aint all thatt...
buhhh his doggg is soooo freaking adorable (=
i wanna cuddle with that little doggy x)

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-10 07:42:37 -0800

Awesss ((:

-BraceFace Taylor
-BraceFace Taylor wrote:
2012-11-10 04:28:26 -0800

Awe

natnat98
natnat98 wrote:
2012-11-10 03:39:08 -0800

i love dogs bo is so cute

lassy26
lassy26 wrote:
2012-11-09 18:23:34 -0800

agreed to trubeauty

trubeauty123
trubeauty123 wrote:
2012-11-09 17:17:29 -0800

Who wouldnt like this dog he looks adorable

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-09 16:47:12 -0800

ombam in my mind a good person and so is his
family

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-11-09 07:36:39 -0800

Falling down: to bad your wrong, he's not only trynna make life better for lower class but romney only cares about wealthy people, what about everyone else? And for those of you thats sayin oh obama sucks and he hasnt did anything what about him finding osama bin laden? Dat doesnt count huh? Period point blank obama is better than romney thats why he won n if u dont like it oh well better luck next time smile

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-11-08 22:30:06 -0800

obama sucks but Bo is fedorable......wow i really just said that

Lady Raine
Lady Raine wrote:
2012-11-08 21:38:00 -0800

Obama LEGALIZED WEED!! YAAY

coolkid108
coolkid108 wrote:
2012-11-08 19:16:33 -0800

@fallingdown.Its going to take more the 4 years to fixs all that stuff thxz to ur friend george bush think about it

newboyz_cutezt
newboyz_cutezt wrote:
2012-11-08 18:59:01 -0800

it's so cute ; ♥

Katykare
Katykare wrote:
2012-11-08 18:29:46 -0800

Falling down. I disagree be cause he has been doing great things 4 us if you wanna blame someone blame George bush not Obama

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!

Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
President Barack Obama and his family seem to have decided what kind of dog they are going to get...
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...
Over the weekend, Barack Obama announced that he, his wife and two daughters are hoping to expand...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour