Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

Falling;down.
Falling;down. wrote:
2012-11-08 18:25:52 -0800

The new debt numbers work out to about $51,000 for every American, according to U.S. Census population estimates.

Falling;down.
Falling;down. wrote:
2012-11-08 18:25:17 -0800

“Today’s news is another sad reminder of President Obama’s broken promise to cut the deficit in half,” said House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, in a statement today. “This debt is a drain on our economy and a crushing burden on our kids and grandkids, and it’s yet another indication that the president’s policies have made things worse.”

Falling;down.
Falling;down. wrote:
2012-11-08 18:20:12 -0800

Frankly, Obama knows how to use money, thats for sure. He uses all of he goverents money of programs that create lazy people; people who dont want to work because they get funds. It isnt right. ANd all of you for Obama, getting a job in the future wil be quite a struggle. Have fun, I know I will.

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2012-11-08 18:10:08 -0800

ok so he is cute (the puppy) but i hate obama

RodasiaLuv
RodasiaLuv wrote:
2012-11-08 18:01:40 -0800

OMG, what a cute puppy!

ben113
ben113 wrote:
2012-11-08 17:59:18 -0800

Obama yes u won good................

running back 7
running back 7 wrote:
2012-11-08 16:50:59 -0800

obama won ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mit romney suck balls Devil

bluegumdrop
bluegumdrop wrote:
2012-11-08 16:10:56 -0800

why u haterz reading this if u dont lik him Disappointed

love2dance99
love2dance99 wrote:
2012-11-08 13:07:36 -0800

I wish that Mitt Romney WON!!!!! I did not want Obama !

Vee-Vee
Vee-Vee wrote:
2012-11-08 12:08:26 -0800

You can't get mad if someone voted for obama, he's better than yow choice anyways... Stop hating, that must be yow fav sport...LOSER... Devil

Swizzard
Swizzard wrote:
2012-11-08 09:07:15 -0800

SO!!!!! that proves how many DEMACRATES are in the world!!!!!!! OBAMA WANTS TO PUT 90 YEAR OLDS TO DEATH!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

AJUK_LEGENDARY
AJUK_LEGENDARY wrote:
2012-11-08 05:48:24 -0800

lol get rid of ama and what does it spell?

BAd joke! xD

Musical girl12
Musical girl12 wrote:
2012-11-08 04:50:45 -0800

I love Bo

prettyprincezz
prettyprincezz wrote:
2012-11-07 21:08:09 -0800

the debt wasnt his fault it was geroge w bushes and if ronmey became pres more TAXES!!! nd hes against the gays come on now

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2012-11-07 20:15:53 -0800

i do eat veggies

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2012-11-07 20:15:19 -0800

it was obama he did ruin it we will be in dett for the rest of our life

MadisonHabibi_2190155
MadisonHabibi_2190155 wrote:
2012-11-07 19:59:07 -0800

Your a low life. Maybe thats why ur HUGE. Eat ur vegies. Grin

MadisonHabibi_2190155
MadisonHabibi_2190155 wrote:
2012-11-07 19:58:15 -0800

Your brain washed. George. W bush. ruined america. idi.

MadisonHabibi_2190155
MadisonHabibi_2190155 wrote:
2012-11-07 19:57:13 -0800

Obama in not black. He's mixed.

MadisonHabibi_2190155
MadisonHabibi_2190155 wrote:
2012-11-07 19:56:47 -0800

Obama didn't do that. e.e George W. Bush did that and the president before him. Get ur facts straight.

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!