Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

Haley 10-11
Haley 10-11 wrote:
2011-04-16 22:34:24 -0700

cute smile

ms.lilswagger
ms.lilswagger wrote:
2011-04-16 22:13:13 -0700

im black/white nd im proud what about yall

art_tart
art_tart wrote:
2011-04-16 17:51:17 -0700

thats one famus dog .. that one luck b@sterd Big Grin

coolerthancool2cuz
coolerthancool2cuz wrote:
2011-04-16 15:06:23 -0700

pez obama is the best! Shut your face TRUMP!

Mizz Beautiful 4 Eva Shawty
Mizz Beautiful 4 Eva Shawty wrote:
2011-04-16 14:45:52 -0700

Sum peeps bein races dey hatin cuz we got a black prez so all da peeps hoo dnt lik Obama luk @ my profile and reed da2 my hataz part.

lilalexus12
lilalexus12 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:54:23 -0700

that dog is so pretty

lilwolfey
lilwolfey wrote:
2011-04-16 12:45:44 -0700

are you saying that because he is black

chelseababie123
chelseababie123 wrote:
2011-04-16 11:59:56 -0700

ya i agree ewww and i agree with derickqrr35 so obama sucks

horselover42
horselover42 wrote:
2011-04-16 11:52:08 -0700

aw

derickgrr35
derickgrr35 wrote:
2011-04-16 11:43:48 -0700

ummm shudnt he be fixin the economy not takin pics wit dogz i mean their cute though but still we need sum1 hoo will help us lol o and grrrr Big Grin

keiasia11

2011-04-16 10:32:32 -0700

dogs smile

Ashlie15
Ashlie15 wrote:
2011-04-16 09:57:25 -0700

I love little doggies!!

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!

Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
President Barack Obama and his family seem to have decided what kind of dog they are going to get...
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...
Over the weekend, Barack Obama announced that he, his wife and two daughters are hoping to expand...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.